BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 12:11:03 PM EDT
I want something like this but in black:

Attachment Attached File

It’s for a Lynx 12 which has small sling attachment points so I have to use clips/hooks or old school leather straps to attach a sling
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've considered that one from RobertRTG but it only comes with one hook. Most AK slings I've seen expect the full size rear sling attachment point on the stock. I may have to rig something up if I can't find anything, or get that sling and Rit dye it maybe?

ETA: I don't care if it's authentic Eastern European/Russian/Chinese/whatever, I just want something quality that'll work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
It might be an overly-simple solution, but you could always dye a tan sling.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I mentioned that in my last post and that may be the route to go if I don’t find anything else. That sling is available on Amazon for $17 so it’s pretty affordable
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Russian Naval slings are black.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#6]
How about a black Chinese AK/SKS sling with the leather tabs on both ends. It should fit the weird Lynx undersized sling swivels perfectly.

---   Click Here   ---
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out Strapworks.com.  Especially their HK snap and MASH hooks.  You could adapt whatever sling you want or buy one of their basic pre-sewn straps and thread the hooks on it.  I've made about 10 slings from These.

ETA it looks like they don't have 1 1/4" straps on their site anymore, but if you call them they will make one for you in almost any color or cammo.  

MASH hooks

HK snap hooks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top