Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2021 9:42:36 AM EDT
Hey All,
What is the current best place to purchase Russian Optics?
Kalinka Optics has worked for me in the past but they don’t seem to have a good selection at this point.

Thanks in advance-
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
So it may come to bite me in the butt, but I just ordered from Ivan Tactical.  Optic shipped quickly but shipping through Russia can be super slow.  I'll get back to you on if I ever end up getting my Obsor optic.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So it may come to bite me in the butt, but I just ordered from Ivan Tactical.  Optic shipped quickly but shipping through Russia can be super slow.  I'll get back to you on if I ever end up getting my Obsor optic.
View Quote

Good experience with Ivaan, took awhile pre-panic. So brace yourself during all this craziness. Sometimes its worth paying a premium for something alread imported to the U.S. if you need it sooner than later.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Ivan all the time. If you pay for the cheapest shipping you're going to wait a while. Paying the higher shipping I tend to get my stuff in under a month. My latest purchase was on the 18th of January and it's already in New York.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#4]
IMO the selection of Russian optics seems kinda scarce now however I did purchase a 1P29 off eBay on 7 January and I received it 1 February which I thought was pretty fast. Kalinka and Eastern Wave which I have bought a lotta stuff thru in the past don’t appear to have much.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, my optic just hit JFK last night, so that's a load off my mind.  Can't wait to try it out possibly next week when it gets here.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top