Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/2/2017 4:47:05 PM EDT
I'm looking at doing an SBR build on an M92 pistol.  What are the "correct" (or closest to correct) stocks for a Yugo/Serbian M92 SBR? I'm not looking at bolt-on stocks. Of the work necessary to make the pistol into an SBR, after receipt of the tax stamp, the stock seems to be the most difficult piece to do, especially for someone who is not mechanically inclined. Are there any preferred gunsmiths who do this work?
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The "correct" stock is an underfolder, but many people do a triangle folder instead, as they are more comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The "correct" stock is an underfolder, but many people do a triangle folder instead, as they are more comfortable.
View Quote
Awesome.  Thanks. I've got a lot of work to do researching the build, before buying an M92 pistol and applying for the tax stamp.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:55:39 AM EDT
[#3]
4/8 rivet pattern (4 rivets on each side, 8 rivets in total):

I need to get mine sbr'd.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I did a Yugo rear conversion and used a Magpul Yugo stock, I really like how it come out and it was minimal work other than finding the rear trunion.

Filled the front holes with some rivets to blank them out. Drilled for the two new ones and another one through the grip adaptor. Very sturdy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Are parts kits the best place to find the correct stock?
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Greetings, I'm also curious if anyone has a line on how to find one of these stocks?
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top