Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2019 1:37:49 PM EDT
Limit one per order though so you get dinged an extra 10 bucks per mag when you have to make multiple orders.

49.95 + $9.95 shipping per Mag

https://www.circle10ak.com/product/bulgarian-circle-10-30-round-magazine-5-56x45mm/

Hopefully some other dealers get them back in stock w/o the shipping games.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, ordered one more.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]
These look like the tail end of the latest shipment! Not to be an alarmist, but KVAR went OOS this week on their stash. Circle 10 showed 5 left yesterday evening so either an order got cancelled for they added a few more. In either case, you could be looking at the last dozen available at/near retail! Also, they're not currently one per order so stack deep if you're short some mags. With Arsenal allegedly ending (or already having ended) production, being able to get these mags could easily go either way .
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious why Arsenal would stop production. They obviously sell out quickly. I bought a few from KVAR for a future SLR106 purchase.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious why Arsenal would stop production. They obviously sell out quickly. I bought a few from KVAR for a future SLR106 purchase.
View Quote
Sorry that's my derp. Arsenal is allegedly done manufacturing/importing the SLR-106 but the only mag they're directly responsible for is the shitty 5-rounder that complies with the import restrictions. I'm not sure about the Circle 10 mags - they're made in the same factory but but imported under a different company. It's very possible the mags will continue to be made and get imported after the SLR-106's are gone in which case they would be easy to come by! Also getting enough in the hands of SLR-106 owners, instead of what few could be scrounged up, may keep the demand low enough that they could remain in stock for some time. Circle 10 USA still has some mags in stock after like two weeks so it's not a complete vacuum!
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought there was still some military that used these mags?
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry that's my derp. Arsenal is allegedly done manufacturing/importing the SLR-106 but the only mag they're directly responsible for is the shitty 5-rounder that complies with the import restrictions. I'm not sure about the Circle 10 mags - they're made in the same factory but but imported under a different company. It's very possible the mags will continue to be made and get imported after the SLR-106's are gone in which case they would be easy to come by! Also getting enough in the hands of SLR-106 owners, instead of what few could be scrounged up, may keep the demand low enough that they could remain in stock for some time. Circle 10 USA still has some mags in stock after like two weeks so it's not a complete vacuum!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Reiko

They had 2 of the 5-packs left as of yesterday.  I bought one pack and I see that the other was sold today as they are out of stock.

OP, thank you for the heads up on these.  Why they don’t make 10,000 of these mags is beyond my comprehension.  They could drop the price a little and sell them all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know what the going rate on these is these days? Trying to decide if I should try to find a few more or just sell what I have and abandon the platform.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone know what the going rate on these is these days? Trying to decide if I should try to find a few more or just sell what I have and abandon the platform.
View Quote

Kvar had them in stock for like $45/mag a day or so ago. That has been the normal price for awhile.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Kvar had them in stock for like $45/mag a day or so ago. That has been the normal price for awhile.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yikes. I'm pretty sure they were a lot cheaper when I picked the ones I have up 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:17:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Out of stock again.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:23:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By marksman121:
I thought there was still some military that used these mags?
View Quote

Poland was using a 223 AK, Ive got some Polish mags, they run fine. As far as actual Arsenal Circle 10 mags in 5.56 ......maybe some Baltic nation that wants to be part of NATO, possibly ....?
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top