Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2021 8:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doberman2245]
Just a quick question on Childers receivers. Has Childers stopped making US stamped receivers? The site only lists Polish stampings.  First and foremost, I think Childers makes some of the best AK receivers, and I just built a #'s matching 1969 Izhmash Kit with a Childers US receiver and couldn't be happier.  Just curious
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 8:54:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#1]
Don't know the answer, but I have an Atlantic firearms polish AK that came with a childers receiver.  Really like it.
ETA: send them an Email/phone call:   [email protected]  Phone - (304) 816-0294
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Could just be a stock issue. However all I use for my builds are Childers and have had zero issues with Polish or US versions.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I use Childers primarily in builds now as he sells the correct receiver that you choose to order for what ever kit you are going to have built. All of the receivers are top notch & my latest one is a PMKMS underfolder on a Polish receiver. There are Polish Tantals , Zastava M-70B1 & M-70AB2 also & they built up really well.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top