Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/18/2020 7:23:25 PM EDT
Anyone have luck installing the Warsaw buttstock from Century to get rid of that awful cheek slap the N-PAP M-70 is so infamous for?
https://www.centuryarms.com/warsaw-buttstock.html
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an M70, but I don't get any slap from it. I hook the bottom of my cheek bone just in front of the upturn of the standard Yugo stock. My nose almost touches the back of the receiver. Never had a slap, ever.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That doesn't sound very comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 4:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Works well for me. I just set my face in firm with the stock ahead of the bump and everything lines up, sight-wise. The most I've shot in one range session was 120 rounds, so your mileage may vary. But I've never had any ill effects.

I really enjoy shooting my Yugo M70. There's a couple of photos of my rifle on the last page of the Yugo Eye Candy thread.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top