Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2018 5:48:15 PM EDT
I am new to the AK world and am looking for options on mounting a scope on a Century RAS 47 MOE. Can anybody give me some input on this please.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to use the side rail, you have a few options.

1. Century arms micro dot mount(for listed optics only)

2. RS Regulate AK-309m lower, is the highest quality.

For RS regulate, you buy a lower mount and a upper mount. You will have a much wider choice of optics with RS regulate. Well worth the money compared to Century.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used this mount with red dots and like it, holds zero well after being removed and replaced:

Midwest mount
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used this mount with red dots and like it, holds zero well after being removed and replaced:

Midwest mount
View Quote
I’ll second this notion
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ll second this notion
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Midwest mount
I’ll second this notion
Third
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got 2 of the Midwest Industries scope mounts, 1 regular type and 1 Yugo  type, and they're absolutely excellent, but I believe the Century RAS 47 has a proprietary Century side rail and the "regular"  MI mounts will not fit on those rifles.

RS Regulate and Century sell optics mounts that will fit.

I believe the MI mounts made for specifically Century CV39s will fit your rifle, but check with the company.

It's something to look into before buying and if an MI mount will fit your rifle I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Sell the RAS and get something else before you waste money on accessories for a known piece of junk
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top