Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/10/2021 9:16:22 PM EDT
I’m looking for a tantal folder, I have 2 of them for my rifles but put Russian plums on them years ago.  And yea you know, where the hell did I put them?  Tore the house apart twice this week dammit.  Any of
You polish lovers know anywhere that has one in stock?  I can’t find anything online.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeaaaa good luck, lol. At this point replacing two of them will cost you a new Glock at least. Tear the house apart again, enlist the kids and put a $50 bounty on the finding them.

That, or stakeout Gunbroker. You're not getting one otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
are they really worth that much? just replaced mine with a Zhukov because i'm a terrible american and prefer function and comfort over authenticity
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew of a company that advertised in Shotgun News, some years back...that was selling Polish Tantal rifle kits --- minus the receiver.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top