Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2017 5:16:10 AM EDT
Hello folks.I have a question for you guys.
I'm going to be purchasing a c39v2 in about a week or so and have a question about optic mounts on that particular rifle. I've read a lot about all the different mounts but just need to find out if the mi-aksmg2-r will be a perfect fit on the c39v2.  Looking to put an aimpoint micro h2 on it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mi mount is gtg but what kind of side plate in on the C39v2? 
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello folks.I have a question for you guys.
I'm going to be purchasing a c39v2 in about a week or so and have a question about optic mounts on that particular rifle. I've read a lot about all the different mounts but just need to find out if the mi-aksmg2-r will be a perfect fit on the c39v2.  Looking to put an aimpoint micro h2 on it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
View Quote
I would suggest a GG&G.

I found out that the locking lever on the MI is a cast part where as the GG&G is steel.

Its a wonderful peice of gear. The MI rail wasnt as nice IMHO.

Link Posted: 2/24/2018 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would suggest a GG&G.

I found out that the locking lever on the MI is a cast part where as the GG&G is steel.

https://i2.wp.com/www.thenewrifleman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Atibal-Verum-GGG-4.jpg?w=1280
View Quote
I assume you mean it's made from a piece of billet as opposed to cast? Steel is a material whereas casting is a mfg process
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I assume you mean it's made from a piece of billet as opposed to cast? Steel is a material whereas casting is a mfg process
View Quote
Yes, thanks for clarifying.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one of these.

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/century-ci-ak-side-scope-rail-mount.html?_iv_code=J56-WPM-SC1327&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CjwKCAjwk9HWBRApEiwA6mKWaf6ksGpyFQRZeH7tLOzHOwjxJ-wWmCzeCWwhQtz9MkYeqUeTKJAvZRoCFh4QAvD_BwE
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would suggest a GG&G.

https://i2.wp.com/www.thenewrifleman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Atibal-Verum-GGG-4.jpg?w=1280
View Quote
What rail would you suggest for the GG&G mount?  I like your set up and thinking of duplicating.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:57:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw Robskis video "Goat Fucker Anhialator". Having been new to the AK I figured I'd give it a try. I assumed the AK was low quality so I bought what I heard was a cheap AK, a Century C39v2. Figured a cheap Primary Arms optic would be about par for this course.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!
The C39v2 is far from cheap or junk. The Primary Arms optic is EXACTLY as their engineers say it is. And the RS Resolute mount is s good as money can buy!!!
I have shot this rig out to 500 with startling accuracy!!
My son bought a C39v2 six months after me. He routinely "borrows" my optic when he goes shooting. The optic bounces between the two rifles with no zero adjustment and no zero loss!!!! That is an awesome testament as to repeatable manufacturing quality and standards, on the rifles, the mount and the optic. I couldn't be happier!
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top