Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2021 5:57:10 PM EDT
This is the single worst thing I've ever done in my life... I also like it for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I threw up in my mouth a little, but actually it's pretty neat.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I considered Seppuku, due to the shame of it all.... but its growing on me...
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The good news is, it is so ugly, no one will ever want to buy it from you.

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The good news is, it is so ugly, no one will ever want to buy it from you.

View Quote

The year is 2034. Zombies have overrun my position, taking my ak74 rifles, and leaving me near dead....

I reach out and through blurred vision see something that looks like a rifle... I get closer... its this thing. I end up dying of dysentery.

Link Posted: 6/25/2021 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Some things can't be unseen.

Just kidding, it's your rifle, do what you want.  To me, the most jarring bit is that so much effort was made but the gas tube wood wasn't changed over.  It might feel scary, but IMO, drive those pins out and finish the job.  If you're gonna "do it", then "do it", otherwise it looks like someday when it's time to sell it'll be like half-finished hot-rods and motorcycles advertised as "great project for someone who has the time".  In the words of Yoda, "there is no try, there is only do or not do."
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude I just got one like that on call of duty
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just kidding, it's your rifle, do what you want.  To me, the most jarring bit is that so much effort was made but the gas tube wood wasn't changed over.  It might feel scary, but IMO, drive those pins out and finish the job.  If you're gonna "do it", then "do it", otherwise it looks like someday when it's time to sell it'll be like half-finished hot-rods and motorcycles advertised as "great project for someone who has the time".  In the words of Yoda, "there is no try, there is only do or not do."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Right!?! It hurts my eyes and my soul. The paint job on most of the rifle was there when I got it... I actually added the chinese gas tube cover, the hidious tapco stock, and the weird modified ACE folding mechanism. The AK103 magazine completes the "WTF"-look. Its just gross. I am going to banish this one to live in my car.

Quoted:
Dude I just got one like that on call of duty

It reminds me of something out of Fortnite... which is appropriate considering this could have been designed by my ten year old son... God its awful!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I bid 75 Quatloos! A working mans rifle, if the man had been hit in the head with a shovel.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm considering Seppuku myself just opening this thread.

Nick
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bid 75 Quatloos! A working mans rifle, if the man had been hit in the head with a shovel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I had to look up what a Quatloo was. You would get the worse end of the deal....

Quoted:
I'm considering Seppuku myself just opening this thread.

Nick

Every time someone else posts here, I die a little bit more inside....
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Not as much as I am my friend...
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]
It's an SKS that takes AK mags.  What's not to love? Not like it was ever a milsurp collectible anyway. Wonder what it started out as.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's an SKS that takes AK mags.  What's not to love? Not like it was ever a milsurp collectible anyway. Wonder what it started out as.
View Quote

It is a Norinco of some sort. Its long since past the point of being any value... now it lives in my shed, protecting chickens.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top