Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/12/2020 4:50:13 PM EDT
I realize how stupid this will make me sound, but I will ask anyway.  I recently disassembled my VZ-58 for cleaning and reassembled (here is the stupid part) without the striker.  Before I saw the striker setting on my table, I attempt to cycle the action.

That one attempt seemed to jam the action.  The bolt won't quite go home, nor will it come all the way open.  In adddition, the back cover with the springs attached will not come off.  It can pop up a little, but something holding down.

If anyone has a hint, a clue, an idea, or any thought for a stupid person, I would be very grateful indeed!

(I have a couple of pictures.  Is there a way to add them here?)
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
This might help.
What broke on my Vz.58 (CZ 858 Tactical) Linear Hammer crack
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the response.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top