Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2020 10:50:54 AM EDT
I bought one a few years back and friends are saying prices are going through the roof. Sell for profit or keep. I don’t really even shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#1]
New with folding folding stock are going for around $1,700.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They make a damn nice underfolder SBR.

Is it one of the older ones with the pinned on fake booster over two inches too much barrel?
Not as desirable as the ones they "fixed", but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard find a buyer.
K-var just "found" some they were selling for 1,600 last week. Out of stock now of course.

I wouldn't sell it though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes it’s one of the older ones. I was going to snr it but lost interest. I go back and forth a bit on selling it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Is it like this one with the barrel that goes all the way to the end of the dummy muzzle device? Have an opportunity to get into this one, but not sure what I’d have to do to it to make it useable.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup that’s the one. Sold it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup that’s the one. Sold it.
View Quote

I want this one to make something practical out of it with a dot sight and a white light. I don’t know how likely that is though. Handguard is cramped for space and optics mounting can be a challenge on these, so we’ll see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Buy the newer version and you won’t have as much work to do
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I took the plunge on a new SAM7K-44, and I’m happy I did so with everything that is looming over us.

I ordered a CNC Warrior brace for it, too. Hopefully, they’re still legal by the time it comes in.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top