Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/24/2022 4:28:17 PM EDT
Picked this little rifle up at an estate sale for $500.  Tossed in were a box full of magazines and about 1000 rounds of ball ammo.  I have several Arsenal AK 47s, but this is my first in 5.45x39.  It has an optics rail mounted and some cheap scope.  Can't wait to try it out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
pics would be nice
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations on sucking hard, sir!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
away from my usual area, but by next week I'll get a chance to count the rounds and magazines, and get some pictures.  Just looking on Gun Broker for that style AK,  it looks like I sure got my money's worth.  I doubt I will keep it though.  Just another platform to support at a time when I am trying to cut back the ammo/platform SKUs.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Sell it or trade it for what you want.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mannlicher:
away from my usual area, but by next week I'll get a chance to count the rounds and magazines, and get some pictures.  Just looking on Gun Broker for that style AK,  it looks like I sure got my money's worth.  I doubt I will keep it though.  Just another platform to support at a time when I am trying to cut back the ammo/platform SKUs.
View Quote

You got it for way better price than you should have. Well done!
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I got to play with it for a few hours,  and then sold it.   A local fellow,  Marine vet,  picked it up.   It was a fine rifle,  but I really did not need it, or need to add another caliber/platform at this time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 11:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaskanforfreedom] [#7]
No pics? Come on. Eta oh fuck me this is last year post necro past.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top