Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2019 8:07:34 AM EDT
Hi all, I have the opportunity to trade for an Arsenal SLR-101S. I'm not up to speed with my ak knowledge but know that Arsenal is among the best and they are becoming harder and harder to find, especially the older models like the 101. Here's a few details on it:

Items Included: 3 mags (1 PMAGs and 2 Steel), scope mount, factory polymer and extra fab defense furniture, and Plano Field Locker Case. The muzzle break is pinned, and it has a double stacked mag weld. No bayonet lug and no cleaning rod.

Estimated round count is ~2k

The trigger is what really caught my attention too because I have never seen one like it before. The owner told me it is a "double hook" trigger. The color is a burnt bronze finish and it has a hexagon marking/engraved

What do you think something like this is worth?? The rifle I would be trading him for is about a $1,200 - $1,250. I have plenty of photos of the Arsenal if anyone is interested in taking a look!

Thank you for your input!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#2]
price check thread
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top