Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/15/2021 7:24:32 PM EDT
Just picked up a NIB Classic made in June 06. It's a "No Ban" model which means it has the bayonet teeth under the FSB, and the removable muzzle nut. Anyone know how many Classics with the full wood furniture Arsenal made? Quite a few were "Ban" models with the pinned nut and no bayo catch. I really got lucky finding the one I have. Doubt Arsenal will release any more?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By regalgseguy:
Just picked up a NIB Classic made in June 06. It's a "No Ban" model which means it has the bayonet teeth under the FSB, and the removable muzzle nut. Anyone know how many Classics with the full wood furniture Arsenal made? Quite a few were "Ban" models with the pinned nut and no bayo catch. I really got lucky finding the one I have. Doubt Arsenal will release any more?
View Quote
Are you kidding?  Every year or so they find about 20 that were lost in the warehouse, but they mysteriously found when doing an inventory count. Of course the price goes up another $300 since the last time they found some. GARY.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By N4KVE:
Are you kidding?  Every year or so they find about 20 that were lost in the warehouse, but they mysteriously found when doing an inventory count. Of course the price goes up another $300 since the last time they found some. GARY.
View Quote

Well they are still kicking out the SAS-M7 Folders from time to time. I have not seen a fixed stock version come from them in many years?
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top