Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/22/2018 1:02:58 AM EDT
I have a sam7 under folder and was thinking about adding this to it but wanted to see if anyone had experience with it or TDI in general. Basically get rid of the under folder and make it into a m4 stock for fun.
http://tdi-arms.com/default/akssa-954.html

Link Posted: 1/22/2018 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the CAA model on my yugo I bought used and it's very solid. Magpuls ctr moe stock fits great with no rattle. I would assume the TDI model would also be gtg.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I called and they said it would fit but it would be at a slight angle. Is that the case with your Yugo?
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I never thought to check to see if there was an angle. I'm not able to check right now to see if there is an angle. If I remember to check I could let you know. I really like mine. I have taken her out several times now and shot it. I mounted a tapco slot brake on her and the rifle is awesome. I think it's a great replacement for the underdolder.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a side rail for my PS90 through them. No issues.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 1:55:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I checked my rifle and yes there is a slight angle but it isn't bad. You can barely tell there is an angle. With the cheek riser that came with the rifle works well with the Samson RSR1 mount thats On the rifle. I mounted a micro dot on it and it's a great set up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for looking. I called and they said it would fit a milled receiver but the sam7 would have a angle that would not be ideal but they weren’t able to say what that angle would be. I got one in order now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Just Incase anyone is interested in using the tdi for a dam7 it does look to work but magpul moe will not fit on it. Having a local shop help me out with the project.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Not to beat up on TDi Arms, but I was in the midst of purchasing their X47 rail last night and noticed their Website is NOT secured...when checking out, I noticed the URL didn't have the requisite "https".

Caveat Emptor...
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I did the PayPal option with them. The website is not great and actually has wrong contact info in regards to the email. The Facebook page is more informative and has the correct info. That said no one else that I can find makes a converter for a milled receiver and they do have a good reputation for quality products.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top