Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/3/2018 8:37:04 AM EDT
Just trying to gauge whether they are useful or gimmicky.
I like the idea of it working with AK and AR mags, I prefer to have as many mags loaded as I can.

Thoughts, especially if you have one?
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I had never heard about it until reading this thread.  Looks okay, but I already have LULA loaders that work great.  Not sure I need another one.

https://podavach.com/
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them around for a while, but as with anything online you get mixed reviews. Just wondering from actual owners if it works as good as it looks.

And yeah, love my Lula but I only have the pistol model.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one and love it, I can load AK or AR mags in about 15 seconds, It works very well, no larger than a computer keyboard and light weight. It has rubber feet on the bottom which keeps from sliding around when loading. Dump a couple boxes of ammo in the collection area, slide the rounds into the loading channel which is marked in ten round increments for both 7.62 and 5.56, slide the plunger and thats it. Also to mention it works with every mag manufacturer i have.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered one and it took forever to get. Then it arrived damaged. I started to get worried that they weren't legit.
BUT, I contact them and they sent me a new one right away!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one and love it, I can load AK or AR mags in about 15 seconds, It works very well, no larger than a computer keyboard and light weight. It has rubber feet on the bottom which keeps from sliding around when loading. Dump a couple boxes of ammo in the collection area, slide the rounds into the loading channel which is marked in ten round increments for both 7.62 and 5.56, slide the plunger and thats it. Also to mention it works with every mag manufacturer i have.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thanks! I was hoping that they really do work as advertised.

Quoted:
I ordered one and it took forever to get. Then it arrived damaged. I started to get worried that they weren't legit.
BUT, I contact them and they sent me a new one right away!
Yeah, from what I've seen their customer service is hit or miss. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one, and it's a great tool to have, unless you enjoy taking more time to load mags in front of the tv or something.  Way more efficient without tiring your fingers out over large round counts.  I think mine seems to like loading the AK mags more than the ARs, but it works well enough for both.  My only issue is the hash marks for the rounds counts seem to be off, so I count them as I load them in the channel.  Still, better than fingering your mags over and over.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
my go to loader
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I have one.....and as most stated customer service SUCKS!  They take forever to ship, and quality SUCKS!!!!!!!   It's VERY porous plastic/foam feeling and cheaply made.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have one.....and as most stated customer service SUCKS!  They take forever to ship, and quality SUCKS!!!!!!!   It's VERY porous plastic/foam feeling and cheaply made.
View Quote
That sucks... about the quality I mean. it really seem like luck of the draw with these guys.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I had bad luck with the CS here as well.  The loader I like, but ive been looking for an alternative.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top