Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2021 10:27:54 AM EDT
Ive been watching intently to see what he ends up doing because when he first moved he stated it was "something big". What that "something big" is still remains to be a bit of a mystery, either way... Ive been watching to see if they even announce or talk about anything and not really. I know the covid threw a monkey wrench into things and set everything back.

Basically curious has anyone heard anything about what's going on? What hes working on or maybe possibly even what he may be bringing out. Ive seen a few things but nothing about any newly built guns, like not a kit build, as of yet.

Very interested in what hes doing down there and just waiting for something official to come out but a little info would be nice.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not. But I had been planning to pull the trigger on a Rifle Dynamics AK last year, when I was finally getting around to doing it, I found out he had left and decided I was going to hold off. Just bought an M92 because I think the Sam7K gives up a little more than I would like Ballistically.

I am following@FullerPhoenix on IG. It appears he and Travis Haley are working on something.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#3]
He was recently on Michael Banes TV show building him a Khyber pass build.  It sounds like he has a new shop at Haley Strategic in AZ.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Quoted:
He was recently on Michael Banes TV show building him a Khyber pass build.  It sounds like he has a new shop at Haley Strategic in AZ.

More or less this all I know, but exactly what he is working on and when we may hear something about it is what Im curious about like everyone else I suppose .

what I have been able to piece together. Hes making new guns, new AKs or better going to because it doesn't seem like hes really making anything right now. Hes doing kit builds.

I guess I was curious if anyone had heard any inklings around as to what those new guns are going to be, aside from being AKs if course. When hes going to get started or even announce anything, because it started with last year, then it was last summer, then it was soon, etc

just curious but it looks like most people know about what I know, which unfortunately isn't very much.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
As of right now he is on his own independently using the fullerphx.com website. He’s only taking full kit builds and already back logged from what I understand. I think he might be working with Haley. Who knows.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top