Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/25/2020 11:34:50 AM EDT
That are either pistol grip or have a steeper conventional grip?

I like my SKS overall but the angle of the rear grip on the stock is extremely uncomfortable and basically relegates it to the back of the safe. I like shooting x39 and prefer a platform designed for it like the SKS. I need something with a more vertical rear grip angle.

No talks about 922r...I’ve got that dealt with.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
TimberSmith is the only aftermarket wood stock that I’m aware of at the moment.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out Etsy, there is LuckShotsWoodStocks selling a LOT of different type stocks for SKSs, from almost stock to dragunov style and some unique configs with pistol grips. Looks like a good selection of woods and colors too. There’s also another vendor doing some interesting laminate work for replacement SKS stocks as well.

I haven’t bought one yet but for mine this is how I plan to go. Something unique and the price is right. Sounds like they do require some final fitting but for me that’s OK, so they should fit all variants.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top