Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2022 1:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: metalsaber]
Curious if anyone has one.  Saw these on Atlantic's website.  Wanted a 5.56 AK.  Are the receivers stamped?  Got a bunch of Zentico furniture I want to utilize and I know they don't really work easily on Milled receivers.
https://atlanticfirearms.com/wbp-556sr-jack-rifle

Curious overall in terms of reliability and such.  Also are the muzzle threads concentric?  Like to use a Sandman S.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they just released those today on Atlantic.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Placed my order on Friday.  Gonna give it a shot. Really excited to get a 5.56 AK.  Hope to get lucky and get some concentric threads so I can run a suppressor.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 8:20:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Unit-59] [#4]
I have a new WBP Jack in 5.56 and I've had it to the range and I am very impressed with it. I only shot at 50 yards because I was going to sight it in, but the sights are dead on right from the factory and aligned perfectly. I tried Circle 10 20 round mags and WBP 10 round mags and they both fit very well. The rifle is very easy and comfortable to shoot, although slightly over gassed as it throws cases 25 feet away. I tried 3 different types of ammo all 55gr, PMC, Igman, and Federal and the rifle likes the PMC the best as it did 1.5" group at 50 yards with just the iron sights. I'm waiting on a RS regulate side mount to arrive so I can mount an Holosun 503c on this rifle. I own 3 other AK rifles and this Jack is the nicest fit and finished of them all. I bought it from Atlantic firearms and they did an excellent job getting it to me rather quickly and in excellent shape. My rifle came with a superb trigger right out of the box at just under 3 lbs, hopefully they all do.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS

Sir, any idea when you'll be getting more of these in stock?
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 6:18:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ATLANTIC-FIREARMS] [#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
We should see more of these arriving in July if all goes well with the schedule.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/wbp-556sr-jack-rifle-11.jpg
Best AK47
View Quote

Thank you for the response.  Looking forward to picking one of these up.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top