Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/1/2020 3:53:52 PM EDT
Man, it took all day this time; counting, re-packing, doing desiccant, consolidating, re-labeling, rearranging, and I don't have that much of a stash! I sold some 5.56 and ended up with two empty cans, .50 cal and .30 cal. I'll keep them in case I go nuts and buy more.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool story bruh.

I have a 50 cal can of loose 762 and a can of loose 545.
I have cans of packed 762/545.
I have unopened cases.

When the loose can goes empty, I cycle the packed ammo in cans over to the loose can and pack the empty with the unopened and order another case.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I decided I have too much 7.62x39 so I bought an SKS! Ridiculous logic but who really needs a reason?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have like 6k round of 8mm Romanian and Yugo. I have one Kar98 Mauser that I rarely even shoot.

I need to pick up a Zastava M76 to burn some of that up.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top