Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/30/2020 8:11:03 PM EDT
Hi Guys!

Please see link below. I saw this on Amazon and I wanted to know if any of you have this on a Zastava m70 ZPAP.I have the new one with the chrome barrel and hammer forged trunion. I dont trust the reviews on Amazon because there are alot of dumbasses but I wanted to see if any of you guys had this side rail mount, How does it fit, If its loose or if it rattles etc. Any information regarding this specific mount would be great. Yes I know I can get a midwest industries one but they are sold out and I just want to save money. Let me know what you guys think and I appreciate the help!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ3TO76/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

-Don Wick
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not even that much cheaper.

For optics mount I advise against cheaping too much
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
yea it was a shot in the dark LOL. I figured i'd ask in the event anyone had them. There are some people on the Amazon reviews that had it but they have AKM's and other AK varients. Thanks for your response
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top