Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/4/2021 2:03:10 AM EDT
I've been searching for about a year now for a genuine yugo M92 sling.  These used to be pretty common 10+ years ago, but have gotten pretty scarce.  Does anyone have experience with RPD slings, and would they be too long for an underfolder M92?

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1711880B
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve been searching for one as well with no luck. The Vickers BFG AK sling is a better alternative. Actually it’s better than the issued sling.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an NOS M92 sling that I'll sell for $100. It's 100% correct green webbing, black clip, buckle and tab, sourced from Croatia, I believe. I know that's expensive - but it cost me a pretty penny and took forever to find. Bought extra, only need one.

sold
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top