Link Posted: 3/14/2019 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, happy with it so far.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 3:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked one up a year or so ago, been an excellent shooter and more accurate than my 2013 WASR. No problems.
The RAK 1 trigger is a nice touch, if I ever replace the factory trigger in my Draco I'd go for the RAK over a G2.

The UF stock is also a lot easier to deploy than a new NPAP UF.

Out of the box the sights appear to be straight with the receiver and was zeroed for 25 yards. insides look good with no unusual wear issues.

Also like the furniture, although the upper & lower handguards didn't match, the lower matched the wooden grip and the upper was a nice dark red. The grip doesn't look comfortable but fits my hand much better than the skinny fakelight grips, usually an aftermarket grip is my first swap but I plant to keep this grip.

You'll probably want to put some cover/pad on the side of the UF, it does get uncomfortable over time and isn't beard hair friendly. I put a leather wrap on mine but there's lots of good & cheap options.
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top