Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/2/2017 3:21:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been almost a year since your post, how has the handguard held up? Also, if you wanted to run just the lower portion of the handguard could you? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Will it fit a Lynx 12 ga. shotgun, without modification ?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:35:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks damn cool!
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 4:12:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#4]
Giving one of these a try. I will be using quality set screws though. I hear that's the only bad thing. Seems servicable.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Sadly I'll be returning it. On inspection it looked decent enough. Your AR15 free float handguards are good to go though.

@AimSportsInc
Some suggestions for a gen 2:
-Include some instructions, torque specs, and hardware thread pitches/sizes.
-Top rail sits too high. Putting anything on it will block irons. There is no reason not to lower it slightly. If it's an issue just have cut outs for the gas tube hand-guard retainers.
-Mounting hardware is on the cheap side. I also believe mounting an optic on the top rail won't hold zero with such small screws. There isn't much metal for them to thread into.
-Make the clamping part of the rail sit more flush with the rail itself.  
-Better anodizing

If you have to go with a Chinese made handguard. I'd just get a Zenitco Copy. Those are pretty good quality for what they are.
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top