Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/22/2019 1:52:05 PM EDT
Does anyone know who makes AR stock adapters for AKs with milled receivers?  I want to put a Magpul UBR on my Arsenal SAM7, but have had a hard time finding anyone that actually makes M4 stock adapters for milled AK rifles.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of the bonesteel sidefolders on a milled bulgarian, fit is tight:

https://www.bonesteelarms.com/AK-47-Milled-Collapsible-M4-Style-Folding-Stock-FS-M4-MLD.htm
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome.  Thanks!  This should be just what I need.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
How does it look with the AR stock?
I'm about to buy one, but I want to know what angle it sets the stock at. Id like it to be a little more in-line with the bore rather than the slight cant down that the AK normally has. Pictures apprecited!
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/29/2020 1:28:39 AM EDT
[#5]
That looks hot!
I called Bonesteel up Thursday or Friday to ask some questions, the guy was super helpful and answered all my questions in detail. I wound up placing an order right afterwards for the Milled AR folder, then a Perst-4 laser from Ivan Tactical later that night. very nice to do business with Bonesteel though, guy seemed to be really on top of things. Ive called other companies about stuff and usually whoever I talk to doesn't even know their own product all too well.

I'm really getting into AKs because of this setup i got. I only paid 800$ for this one (SAM7R) brand new at the store a few years back because the shop owner had accidentally marked it as an SLR107. Being my first AK, I didn't know what i had until a few days later when i really looked into it! Now i'm feeling like its almost a deal paying 700$ for a WASR...
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top