Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2021 3:44:38 PM EDT
Anyone know the mods necessary to get an ALG trigger to work in a 5.56 Ace while retaining the bolt catch capability? I’ve searched and found an archived post here but can’t find details on OP.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone know the mods necessary to get an ALG trigger to work in a 5.56 Ace while retaining the bolt catch capability? I’ve searched and found an archived post here but can’t find details on OP.
View Quote

You can get a modified ALG from Dissident Arms on sale right now for $199. Really thinking about getting one. I had one in my SLR-106 and have one in my AK-V. I don't feel the stock trigger is horrible, but man the ALG is just so damn nice in comparison to any AK stock trigger
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top