BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2009 11:55:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
There's some great looking sight tools but I prefer the one that Polytech sells. It's a 2 piece unit and works ver well even on the frozen sight windage drums.  Madtechcool
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 10:58:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: leid] [#2]
Originally Posted By ChoateMachineTool:
We have a great tool for all of the AK/SKS enthsiasts. These have been one of our best sellers. It is a heavy duty, stainless steel sight adjustment tool. It uses a 5/16 hex wrench (not included) inserted into the screw adjustment head to move the sight. It is a precision instrument. Made in the USA and has our Lifetime Warranty. Please call us at 800-972-6390 to get one.

Retail is $25.00

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/ChoateMachineTool/SKSAKSightAdjustmentTool.jpg
View Quote
Howdy,

Will your tool work with the Bulgarian 5.45MM SLR104FR & SLR 104UR front sights?
TIA
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ChoateMachineTool:
We have a great tool for all of the AK/SKS enthsiasts. These have been one of our best sellers. It is a heavy duty, stainless steel sight adjustment tool. It uses a 5/16 hex wrench (not included) inserted into the screw adjustment head to move the sight. It is a precision instrument. Made in the USA and has our Lifetime Warranty. Please call us at 800-972-6390 to get one.

Retail is $25.00

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/ChoateMachineTool/SKSAKSightAdjustmentTool.jpg
View Quote
I too am curious if this works on the combo Front Sight/Gas Block that has become so popular for front end conversions.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I had to take a grinding wheel to my front sight tool to make it fit on my front sight gas block combo.
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top