Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Well thank you, but its really not that big of a deal.  It was just a bunch of surface rust.  It's cleaned up and I don't see anything permanent that bothers me.  The only "issues" are common AK issues so it's as good now as I would have expected it to be.
Also, I *really* hate talking on the phone so there's that haha.

Seriously though, as far as I can tell without having been able to shoot it yet, I'm satisfied with it's condition.

The only real "issue" I'm not super crazy about is that handguards don't fit great.  The retainer is a little off or something so handgaurds have a little back and forth movement, and up and down movement up front where the retainer is.  I'll just have to modify handgaurds to fit better I guess.  I can live with it.  Like I said, just common AK issues; I'm not going to whine about them.

As far as the top cover being a bitch to take off, it's just the top cover.  I took a couple off other AKs I have and they fit the gun better, so Ill just replace it.

Oh yeah, and the marring on the DA buffer tube adapter doesn't bother me enough to hold it against you either.  It felt like a much bigger deal when I was all pissy over cleaning up rust I guess.

I still love you guys.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#2]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS

do you guys still offer shipping discounts for Ar15.com/HKPRO/AKforum members?

Interested in an AK/Galil pistol and wondering...
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top