Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/30/2020 5:13:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Their website was jacked yesterday, tried to order some and it wouldn’t complete!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I am fiending for a sale on the 5.56 Circle 10's, but I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#3]
AC-Unity makes one that is likely as good for $8.95.  Make in the same part of the world as Circle 10.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
AC-Unity makes one that is likely as good for $8.95.  Make in the same part of the world as Circle 10.
View Quote

I own Circle 10 and AC Unity mags in both 5.56 and 7.62x39, they are not comparable.
Don't get me wrong, I like the AC Unity mags and they are great for the price, but from a robustness/durability standpoint they are in a different world.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I own Circle 10 and AC Unity mags in both 5.56 and 7.62x39, they are not comparable.
Don't get me wrong, I like the AC Unity mags and they are great for the price, but from a robustness/durability standpoint they are in a different world.
View Quote

This is completely accurate.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you had any problems with the AC Unity mags?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Have you had any problems with the AC Unity mags?
View Quote

From a pure feeding reliability standpoint, no.
But if you are clumsy like me you have to be real careful about dropping them when they are loaded. They will split open if dropped on a hard surface (concrete) while loaded, at least from the tailgate of a lifted truck they will.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#9]
While we're on the subject of AC Utility mags, the floor plate from a 7.62 polymer or bakelite magazine fits perfectly replacing the original large plastic baseplate. Not sure if that would improve durability or not.  5.45 mags plates are not interchangeable.

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
While we're on the subject of AC Utility mags, the floor plate from a 7.62 polymer or bakelite magazine fits perfectly replacing the original large plastic baseplate. Not sure if that would improve durability or not.  5.45 mags plates are not interchangeable.

https://i.imgur.com/st71Tri.jpg
View Quote

I've always thought this means the factory has an option to order either a standard baseplate or the less costly polymer unit. It would be interesting to ask RTG the cost differences.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top