Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2020 3:00:57 PM EDT
I know it is rare, but what is it actually worth now?

Searched here and on GB... no recent sales.

20 rounds loose and a sealed spam can.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
$610/440 round sealed tin.  Just sold on a large gun auction brokering site.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw what was claimed to be a can in a store and the guy wanted damn near $2 a round
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw what was claimed to be a can in a store and the guy wanted damn near $2 a round
View Quote
Claimed to be?

Was it not marked? The can and paper wrappers are clearly marked as "Snaiperskiy" in Cyrillic...

I have not seen any current pricing, but IMHO, the round never lived up to its hype (and price) and the steel front core is not hardened as some have claimed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Claimed to be?

Was it not marked? The can and paper wrappers are clearly marked as "Snaiperskiy" in Cyrillic...

I have not seen any current pricing, but IMHO, the round never lived up to its hype (and price) and the steel front core is not hardened as some have claimed.
View Quote
I did not study it hard.  I can get Privi match for less than $1 a round. The Hornady was $1.25 when it was in stock.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top