Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2020 11:52:06 PM EDT
Does anyone make a good 5 round magazine for the AK. I bought a couple at a local gun show when i was in the US and they are useless without finding a way to possible modify them. These would be for the PSAK47 gen3 in 7.62 x 39. Also does anyone have a 10 or 20 round pmag plug to make the pmags 5 round capible. My country enacted 5 round hunting capacity for any center fire rifle and looking for options for wild boars.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Get some 5 round Chinese steel mags, those are best.
Unfortunately, they used to be dirt cheap just a few years ago but have gone up pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get some 5 round Chinese steel mags, those are best.
Unfortunately, they used to be dirt cheap just a few years ago but have gone up pretty quickly.
View Quote
Most of those were 10's you can add a wood block and block them down to 5
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 1:04:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 5 round Arsenal that works fine, it came with my SAM7R.  They are pricey for a 5 round polymer mag, but if you need it for hunting the $23 mag is going to kill you.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I know they aren't surplus, but Tapco makes 5 round polymer mags. They feed great and are pretty affordable.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top