Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2023 11:07:59 AM EDT
All I can say is - what some people think is cool.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 4:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm lost.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:44:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnGA] [#2]
Listed at $3200 with the wrong mags. Told him to put the original furniture back on it and part out the rest.

The chain holding the stock folded is impressive.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats......something.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:00:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, as long as that little chain thing isn’t drilled into the receiver (and it looks magnetic) the rifle can be returned to OEM pretty easily.

It’s not overly tacky or anything; railed top cover, adjustable stock, relatively chill KUSA handguard.  The things that upset me the most are the 5.45 mags trying to be 5.56 mags.  “All you need is a 3d printed follower!” No - that’s bad and you should feel bad.  There are plenty of correct 5.56 mags that work in the 106 family now.

All that said, one man’s “custom” is another’s “dragged through a Tapco catalog” so returning it to stock before selling it would be prudent.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#5]
FFS!  

A factory 106F with the triangle folder is as cool as it gets.  That mess makes me want to cry…
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tac556:
FFS!  

A factory 106F with the triangle folder is as cool as it gets.  That mess makes me want to cry…
View Quote

For real.  Dude fucked up and Bubba'd a nice 106.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top