Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/21/2016 3:57:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wanderson]
Trying to find a reasonably priced new or used 10 or 15 round double stack magazine for my VZ rifle for bench shooting. So far no luck, every vendor I usually deal with are out of stock. No hits on ebay or the classifieds in this & other forums.

Even came across a KCI 10 round mag with three stripper clips, but seems it's only for sale north of the border.

I did find a 30 rounder that's been cut down to 10 on ContinentalMilitaria.com, looks like they're out of Czech Republic and with shipping it's around $30 which isn't bad IF it's in stock. But never done business with them before. The do take paypal though. Anyone done business with them?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go:

VZ 58 10 round mags.

I've bought two 10 rounders from this seller and they function perfectly.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the tip, I actually stumbled across his auction yesterday and ordered two, looks like he's already sold out. Glad to hear he's a reputable seller.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:51:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I got mine from Israel from www.zahal.org a few years back.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Any current sources recommended for double stack 10 round magazines?
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I think ebay is it, and every auction I've seen comes from out of the country. At least I didn't have to look very long to find an action come up, but most listings are just a handful.

I ordered two, both work but one fits much better than the other. Definitely used but useable & clean right out of the box.

Don't hold your breath on Zahal, they've been out of stock for over two years now. I'm hoping that now that were seeing some new production polymer mags that we may one day see a brand new 20 or 15 round magazine option. I don't live in a ban state but having a shorter mag for bench work is handy.  At least the 10s work well with surplus Yugo on stripper clips.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wanderson:
I think ebay is it, and every auction I've seen comes from out of the country. At least I didn't have to look very long to find an action come up, but most listings are just a handful.

I ordered two, both work but one fits much better than the other. Definitely used but useable & clean right out of the box.

Don't hold your breath on Zahal, they've been out of stock for over two years now. I'm hoping that now that were seeing some new production polymer mags that we may one day see a brand new 20 or 15 round magazine option. I don't live in a ban state but having a shorter mag for bench work is handy.  At least the 10s work well with surplus Yugo on stripper clips.
View Quote

Glad you like them. I am trying to source some more 30rd mags in the Czech republic to have made into the 10 rounders. I have them converted on special jigs setup in Slovakia and shipped over. Sources are drying up. Might have some more by the New Year. I do have some 30rd mags State side that I have listed in the EE if interested. Oh...forgot to mention...I am the Ebay seller you purchased them from
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
If you ever have any mags cut down to 20s let me know, glad to hear more 10s are eventually coming.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top