Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2020 10:13:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Real_Payne]
I just picked this up off of a gentleman on the EE.  I’ve added a Krebs safety which I installed, and I have an ALG trigger to put in.  I also installed a RS regulate picatinny mount for the light.  I have an RS scope mount for the side rail on the way.  I’m thinking I’ll either put an eotech EXPS3-0 or a vortex viper 1-6 on it. What else would you do to the gun? I’m semi-looking for the original Arsenal folding stock since this Jmac stock doesn’t lock in when folded.  Let me know your opinions!
" />
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.sovietstocks.com/TRIANGLESTOCK

this is the way
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#2]
+1  Either that or the plastic folder  - I would also get a wood upper handguard unless you are going to swap in a plastic lower or a a rail gas tube.

Great rifle - mine has the all plastic furniture folder ala the AK-74M.  I also have a Fime import Izhmash rifle with the triangle and wood furniture.  Both are cool in their own right.

Now you need pleny of mags and ammo!  ;)
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top