BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally I think skyline sucks.  That is however a matter of personal taste and I don't have to eat for you.  I would not see we on this side are paranoid at all.  I would say that we are somewhat tired.  We have repeated our negative experience sooo many times to new folks joining us from that site that it just sorta gets old.  Oh, we perk up from time to time when one of their trolls show up and it does ad an air of excitement for a time, but generally it does get old and bothersome.  There is one mod in particular with a singularly myopic view that comes in here regularly, either browsing or trolling.  He is still not smart enough to figure out we don't care and usually causes just enough irritation to get his troll account locked.  So, if you joined us in the spirit of friendship, then you are welcome.  If not, well you know.  This is a pretty nice board.  People can for the most part speak their minds in a civil manner, and we don't ban people for having a gripe about something.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he ought to apologize for his comments about Cleveland. he must think he is Sam Wyche or something.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
T man this is what happened to me in a fast forward post. I posted a recommndation on a AK smith to do some work on a rifle. I gotten several post back from members that SAI was the man. At this time folks was already waiting a year or 2 for the stuff back. I didn't know that. Post like that isn't allowed over there. I was emailed from  a mod that he recommends SAI for my rifle job. I contacted SAI and was told 6 weeks turn around no problem. Took nearly 2 years with the LAW invovled to get my stuff back.. It was MY FAULT for sending it to him. I am the bottome line to blame. BUT when I did a search on the SAI over there no negative post was found.They couldn't be ,they was deleted and the poster either threatened or kicked out . If I would have SAW how MANY PEOPLE was haveing TROUBLE with this JERK ,I would have NEVER sent him my rifle and money. I lost over $200 on this piece of $HIT.My fault, not blameing any individual at all.  But I was emailed a threat from a MOD that If I post negative things about SAI I could be banned . I do believe that they too was lied and tricked. Redstar got taken also. But this is a privately owned board and you will only type what is in the similation program, is why so many got taken instead of a few and the truth would have been out there for alot of people to not send this trailer trash work. While I do agree there needs to be a code of conduct for any and all boards  to hide reports comeing in on problems from a gunsmith is why it got so big and exploded.,Hope Ive helped you understand from someone who got bent over.I didn't get it like some though.He sent back some rifle that he destroyed and some was so bad they would have been dangerous to the shooter to fire. For whats its worth there was a couple of chicken feathers stuck to my rifle.No kiddin, WD.

this is a photo copy of my dealings with sai. i heard "nothing" but good things. the only difference between my story and this one is mine was 3 rifles and $600.
                   later  jay
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Just using that saying to prove I'm from Cincinnati.  I actually like Cleveland in the summer and I have spent some time there. Not a bad place Mr. Brules.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
That's close enough for an apology to accept.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#6]
If you want I could start on the Kentucky jokes?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I call bullshit.  I think Tufek, Brules, and JohnFoxe are one in the same, or a coordinated effort amongst 2-3 people in different locations.

Staff, please check the IP addresses on all posts by:

Brules
JohnFoxe
Tufek

If my hunch is correct, you will find Tufek "posting" with two different IP addresses, coming from two different locations.  Also, IM me first chance you get and I will tell you who I suspect them to be from the other board.  I also request you post the info so all can see.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#8]
You probably would see me posting from 2 different addresses.  One from home and one from work and possibly a 3rd since we have 2 different VPN's where I work, but they would have the same company name.

Brules is someone I happen to know personally and Johnfoxe I have no idea who he is.  

Red Faction,

Why do you have such a hardon for me?  I see we joined around the same time, got something to hide yourself?

So far I have done nothing on this board to go against the rules of posting and neither has Brules.  I just gave someone my honest opinion on what AK to buy a few minutes ago and I put in the post about bump firing.

Maybe I haven't posted much over here yet, but it is a nice distraction from other places.

I have no desire to disrupt anyone's good time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#9]
One more thing Red Faction,

Tell me who you think I am if you are so sure.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I call bullshit.  I think Tufek, Brules, and JohnFoxe are one in the same, or a coordinated effort amongst 2-3 people in different locations.

Staff, please check the IP addresses on all posts by:

Brules
JohnFoxe
Tufek

If my hunch is correct, you will find Tufek "posting" with two different IP addresses, coming from two different locations.  Also, IM me first chance you get and I will tell you who I suspect them to be from the other board.  I also request you post the info so all can see.

Red Faction

What is your deal? I never had any discussion with you that I remember.What's the problem?

What gives you the right to get personal information about anybody here?

Let the people running this place tell you I am not any of the other two people you listed. I also have two places to post from. Work and home, but I am not sure I ever posted from home.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#12]

I'm willing to bet you just got an email or a phone call from "tufek" to come online and post to this thread.

As I said originally, 2-3 people coordinating "troll" activity.

Shake down, break down, you're busted!

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Very funny Red Faction, very funny indeed.

I used to think people over here were more mature than that. I'm starting to think that is not so.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#14]
People are mature over here.  Mature enough to see right through your troll activity.

Give it up.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#15]
The way I see it, the original intent of your post was to see if you could get someone to come out and make accusations against the other board.  In turn, they would try and take legal action against this board for anything posted against them.  They already tried to take legal action against Campy, Ed Sr., and Gunplumber for some silly shit.

IP addresses don't lie, and when Staff get's finished, we'll see how you react then...

Give it up

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The way I see it, the original intent of your post was to see if you could get someone to come out and make accusations against the other board.  In turn, they would try and take legal action against this board for anything posted against them.  They already tried to take legal action against Campy, Ed Sr., and Gunplumber for some silly shit.

IP addresses don't lie, and when Staff get's finished, we'll see how you react then...

Give it up hr

I stand by what I posted. What is your problem?

What did I say to you that got you so wound up?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
oh my goodness!

ip checking makes everything look so crystal clear. it's like having a unertl 20x varmint scope for a 50 yard shot.

i just can't figure out 'why'?

and the addresses...well, i'll be!

Well, please share how my IP address is the same as anyone else. Because it isn't.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm confident you'll see posts from Tufek from different geographical locations.

As I stated before, I'm willing to bet they have been working together.  It's the same way it used to be on the other board.  I was there.  I remember.

Give it up

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#20]
If you do check the IP addresses you'll find out that the 3 of us are indeed posting from 3 completely different address!  I know Brules is about 20 miles away from me posting at his PC and Johnfoxe is whoever he is.

The egg will be on your face.

To answer your question, no I'm not looking to dig up legal crap for Gunsnet.  Get yourself a set of waders because it is getting deep.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#21]
"Fuse.Net"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Red faction,

I see your bet and challenge you!  

Campy,

Have them check our addresses and I will stand correct!   Please check them!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#23]
OrgName:    Fuse Internet Access
OrgID:      FIAI
Address:    209 W. Seventh St.
Address:    MS 121-550
City:       Cincinnati
StateProv:  OH
PostalCode: 45202
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#24]
OrgName:    Genuity
OrgID:      GNTY
Address:    Genuity
Address:    225 Presidential Way
City:       Woburn
StateProv:  MA
PostalCode: 01888
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#25]
I have not fricking idea what this is telling me.

What is the point?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Run trolls, run !!!

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
hone
As I said originally, 2-3 people coordinating "troll" activity.

Shake down, break down, you're busted!

No truth whatsoever.

What are you, a kid?
Red Faction

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes, the first one is correct and that is my home one.

The sencond is probably the ISP for my work.  I'm not sure where it comes out of in the end.

I work for a Global oraginzation that has it's base out of Chicago and the network pipe runs through Dallas.  Where that pipe attaches to the internet I don't know.  One of the VPN's at my work goes through Fuse also as that is Cincinnati Bell and I happen to be in the same building as Bell which runs our circuit to the 7th street operations center. I have actually visited the operations center and seen it.

Dude, I'm in IT too.  I know IP addy's take hopes all over the place and in reality I sit behind 3 firewalls and 2 different VPN's.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Jesus H. Christ on a pogostick!

What the hell is wrong with you!

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Red faction,

I see your bet and challenge you!  

Campy,

Have them check our addresses and I will stand correct!   Please check them!  

Tufek,
You better make sure no flies get in your particle beam transporter.
Or Red_Faction will really make it tough on you.
Seems he'll believe anything that gets through the tinfoil.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#32]
I just sent you an IM Red Faction.  Call me if you care to talk in person.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#33]
It's real easy, 513 area code.  Southwest Ohio where Cincy is.

Still waiting....Although I would have to say I'm a little aggrivated at the same time too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Camp, you seem to insinuate something about me, so why don't you clear it up, sir.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#35]
30 muntes gone by and no response to my IM or my post.  No phone call to me, I guess someone has chickened out.  

I find this very repulsive and just as bad as they claim gunsnet is.  You ask a few questions about something that seems so important to so many people and you get crapped on.  

See it how you want, if you think I'm a troll then so be it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#36]
 So much entertainment!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I think each one of you (Brules, Tufek, JohnFoxe) should contact Campy via phone and explain who you are.  Also, tell him what nicknames you go by on the other board.  

So do you and JohnFoxe work for the same company???  Be careful when you answer...

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I have no idea who John foxe is and I don't work at the same place as Tulek.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#39]
This is getting old and boring real quick.  Troll/not a troll, who cares.  We tend to follow the line that if you are a friendly and productive member of the site, then you are welcome.  Maybe this is a topic that is best left running out of steam and dying on its own.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Red Faction,

Have you thought of this?  Maybe we have the same ISP, it's very possible.

Exactly who are you?  You joined around the time I and Brules did.  You seem to know a lot about Gunsnet, so I presume you came from there too?  

I am a member of both sites and I like both sites, but I really don't want to release my nick from over there since I am in good standing and I want it to stay that way.

I also want to know why someone as low on the post count as you has the power to direct an IP investigation.  What I mean is you seem to be calling the shots.

If you read my IM you know I am open to being called or I will call you.  If Campy wants me to call him then fire away.  Why does it concern you and why would my asking questions about GG/SAI be suchh a sore subject.

Oh and Campy actually knows exactly who I am sir.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, I see some others are bored of this and so am I.  

Just give me a chance Red and you'll see I'm fine.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Campy Bob
Don't sell your Alcoa stock yet, You're gonna be rich.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Jeepcreep,

I apologize, I was posting my last replies while you were posting yours.

If you think you are mad, think how Brules and I feel?

As I said I am bored with this, but if Red is going to follow me around and ride me, that's not right.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Even when Roman was busy proping up his lies about Russian special ops military experience, his posts about actual AK issues were welcome. I can still post as myself over at .net because I do not start board war stuff over there (and I do not have to trust the top people over there to share good info with the rest of the board).
If all you want is good AK info, this site has plenty of people willing to answer the questions, even for those who clearly fail to use the search function or proper forums. If you have to have politics taken seriously while remaining a secret identity, have a very nice day.

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:16:19 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm glad to get this behind us.

I just plan on doing some reading here. more than I will probably post since I am not much of an expert.

The Ar stuff is really good and I have one but really feel ignorant about it. More ignorant than I feel about AKs.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:28:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Yet again, more of the same crap.

The only "troll" I see is Red_Faction.

Can we please stop trying to start fights between ar15.com/ak-47.net - or - even better - LET'S TRY TO STOP FIGHTING BETWEEN OURSELVES.

Jesus, Red_Faction - a guy asked some questions, and you just explode.

Forgive me for stirring anything up about this topic, but this is incredibly annoying.

Perhaps ar15.com should institute a ban on members who use the word "troll" or that faggy troll emoticon.  That might make the kiddies over here settle down.
Page / 3
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top