AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered two akm wooden pistol grips on gunbroker on August 27th they just got here last friday and boy they are some good looking grips one deep red, one yello .........the wait was worth it
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just ordered 2 RPK cleaning rods from him.  Got to my house in 5 days.

They should.........

they were in Seattle....not Russia

lol

Correct!  When I ordered from Russia. it took about 6 weeks.  Shit happens when you are ordering internationally.  You have to be willing to gamble.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a SVD bipod 7/31/04 and still dont have anything to show for it.  When I emailed him a few months ago, supposdly it was in germany, but I have nothing to show for it yet.  First one dissappeared in that customs grab apprently.  I wouldnt order anything not in the states.  The RPK mag I got from him was a great deal, but my bipod....
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I ordered a SVD bipod 7/31/04 and still dont have anything to show for it.  When I emailed him a few months ago, supposdly it was in germany, but I have nothing to show for it yet.  First one dissappeared in that customs grab apprently.  I wouldnt order anything not in the states.  The RPK mag I got from him was a great deal, but my bipod....

Stay in touch with him, he'll come through.   The only thing I've ever been burned on in all my internet dealings was a drum pouch for $10.00 from someone in North Carolina.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure who he is as i am fairly new to this site. Can he get the PSO 8X42 DV scopes for an AK? anyone get one and know what the prices are?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Andrei has always come thru in any of my dealings with him.  Just received a beautiful set of black RPK sidefolding plastic furniture.  Always takes a while but he always comes thru and is excellent in communication.  I'd never hesitate buying from him.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top