Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By krinkfrea

There's only one Krinkfreak baby, that's me!!!

Freak for the Krink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you're not leading a double life with jeepcreep and greentimber ??

Joining in on some spanking parties and swapping books ?

Seems like I remember a pic of you and jeep in a bar in Florida .... hmmmmmm ...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit Krink, I thought that might be you over on MIGETA, doing a Jekyll and Hyde thing. Glad to here it wasn't you ...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't believe it, seriously ........would a dealer/gunsmith really post those things?  Surely it has to be troll

Nope, that was David showing his ass.  Sometimes I hate being the mod for a forum.  

Hey dude.  Icarus from FF.  

Do you ever think to yourself..."I asked for this?  I mean...I asked for it...no one kidnapped family and made me do it...I ASKED FOR IT!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Who am I??

"Every time you call me out, I will sick my lawyers on you!!!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
You know, the updated title in this thread makes it sound like a bad B-movie...

Gunsmithing Horrors: Enter The Gooch

and of course, the sequel

Gunsmithing Horrors 2: The GunsNet Connection

Just make sure that you stay on your toes, because I really don't want to be flipping channels late one night, and stop on FX for

Gunsmithing Horrors 3: GunBid's Revenge
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:23:27 AM EDT
[#8]
"The indiscriminate use of vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.

The hell you say????

Shut yer cockholster!!!!

Thornton is so deep in Zirconia Dave's pocket, he's feeling his ball sack.  

I was in Fort Worth on a business trip earlier this year and met Zirconia Dave at the Dallas Market Hall Gunshow.  His weapons were not remarkable in any way, whatsoever.  He tried to convince me to have some work done by him, but the way he handled himself led me to believe this guy was a piece of shit and it would be wise to keep as much distance as possible between him and my wallet.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:06:21 AM EDT
[#9]
All this could have been avoided by chosing AK-USA for the work. You made a bad choice. Personally I wouldn't even consider having any AK work done by anyone other than Chris Butler. The current crop of AK smiths as always contain some hacks. I didn't have the time to weed the good from the bad when I wanted my kits built. Chris Butler had an A NUMBER 1 rep. right from the start. So I chose him. 7 builds , 2 Saiga conversions and 2 SAR makeovers later, I'm nothing but satisified!!! Forget the rest and go with the best!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Chris Butler is the man and with people like Diamond boy doing work, Chris will have a great sideline business fixing their screw ups. Chris will do all my work from here on out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
All this could have been avoided by chosing AK-USA for the work. You made a bad choice. Personally I wouldn't even consider having any AK work done by anyone other than Chris Butler. The current crop of AK smiths as always contain some hacks. I didn't have the time to weed the good from the bad when I wanted my kits built. Chris Butler had an A NUMBER 1 rep. right from the start. So I chose him. 7 builds , 2 Saiga conversions and 2 SAR makeovers later, I'm nothing but satisified!!! Forget the rest and go with the best!

JNEWTdoes good AK work. Look at some of his examples, and ask some of his customers.

Ben
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top