User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#1]
this is my krink: in 5.45, only poly mags used. The paint has some rough spots.

is this what mean by chewed up? B/c in my experience, enough mag changes with any mag will do this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
this is my krink: in 5.45, only poly mags used. The paint has some rough spots.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/NICTRA/Forum%20pics/P1010035.jpg

is this what mean by chewed up? B/c in my experience, enough mag changes with any mag will do this.

Yeah, that would not fit my definition of chewed up. When I read his post saying chewed up mag wells I think of bent rails or bent opening. Paint scuffs and what not happen to any gun the leaves the safe and sees some action regardless of mag type used.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks nifty but I'll stick with the Hogue grip.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah, that would not fit my definition of chewed up. When I read his post saying chewed up mag wells I think of bent rails or bent opening. Paint scuffs and what not happen to any gun the leaves the safe and sees some action regardless of mag type used.

that's what I was thinking too but have never seen that, so I thought maybe it was the paint....

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

that's what I was thinking too but have never seen that, so I thought maybe it was the paint....

Same here, I have never seen it either, that's why I was asking for a pic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice.  Magpul is pretty good at refining their product once released.  Hope to see this available soon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#8]
They could make a shitton of money by entering the AK market. They know this.

Of course, they are making so much in the AR-15 market as is I'm not sure it's worth the effort!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top