Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Any updates on the Harlot of Harveyville ????
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey Krink,

I have an email From Gooch stating you got stiffed on your parts because you contacted EE for help...He said he did the same to me also...I just haven't got around to fowarding it to the KAG yet..

Thanks D!!
damn he gets stupider by the day,can you email it to me I would love to read it
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Judgement against the Harlot of Harveyville !!!

www.ksag.org/solstice.txt
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Just a slap on the hand, a $5000 fine. He probably saved $10,000 on shipping when they confiscated the 200 rifles (assuming shipping at $50 per rifle).

I think we will see a real hard core press to "give him a 2nd chance at the work". I suspect a few shills will have their weapons given back to him and get good turnaround, of course we can expect them to give a "fair" review of his work.

The key note is that those of us who have been screwed by badwork or ripped off funds have 60 days after the consent decree to file a complaint in hopes of getting a judgment.

All in all, I think they gave him a "do better" warning so that he would make a plea agreement.
They could have done much worse to him, but they have reserved those actions and are holding them over his head.

So far, I think the Guccigoo has come out ahead on this one. He still has all the upfront money, he is in the high part of the bridal season business and apparently he doesn't have to pay to return the rifles and he is only out $5000. I guess we will have to see if he can actually run a business after this affair.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, this part sounds good;

"21. Pursuant to the United States Bankruptcy Code, specifically 11 U.S.C. 523(a)(2)(A) and (a)(7), the judgment herein is not dischargeable."
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#6]
paragraph 12 states he has to make restitution if so orderd by the court.
Think I'll send the KAG my cancelled check and ask for the money too.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Whereupon the KAG states do not do it again and make us open this can of whoop ass:

e) if the Attorney General has a basis to bring another action alleging violations of this
         Consent Judgment or alleging violations of a type and kind similar in nature to those
         alleged herein that, upon a finding by the Court that such violations have occurred,
         Defendant agrees to stipulate to civil penalties in the amount of $10,000.00 per
         violation and an order permanently enjoining him from doing business within the State
         of Kansas.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I predict we are mere weeks away from the full blown rehab effort for this Smith.  Mark my words I can feel it.  Wanna hear something else...some of you will through in with him.

Sad indeed.  :-(

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I just noticed the great legal mind from Kansas represented himself in this litigation.  Didn't he have a staff of attornies working on keeping all those Board Owners silent?  Sheesh...this guy is too much for words...

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Well Gary doesn't seem to eager to mend his rep.  He has been ignoring posters' requests and questions on his private board.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, I promised to post this once it happened, and it did.  I received most of my items back from Gary last week.  My receiver had been barrelled and looked very nice and true.  All the parts looked good.  Nothing was finished yet, but I knew that already and had asked that he send me the parts back along with a refund for the price of the finishing.  It looks like all that is needed to be done is finishing and assembling the rifle.

My receiver WAS indeed the one I sent him, not someone elses.  My parts were mine as well.  He had forgotten to include the fake russian suppressor that he was supposed to do, but indicated to me he was going to send that and a partial refund this week.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well, I promised to post this once it happened, and it did.  I received most of my items back from Gary last week....  

Your stuff was not collected by the KAG?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Nope - they missed my stuff.  I think it was in the process of being built up at the time, though they may have mistaken it for some of Gary's personal items.  Regardless, I'm pretty happy right now to have gotten it back.  I'm still waiting for the fake suppressor and $100 refund, but so far so good.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#15]
glad you got your stuff back... (lucky bastard!!!). i hope we all can get our parts/$$ back in a reasonable time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#16]
just received an email from KAG saying that they already sent some/all parts, they seized from Gary. They also said to complete the process will take about a month or so, and they sent it COD. We'll see what i will receive, since,per Gary, the work was already started. I let you all know.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#17]

just received an email from KAG saying that they already sent some/all parts, they seized from Gary.

I just received a letter from the KAG dated 6/20 from James McCabria who states "We expect to begin returning property starting June 30, 2003."  It's interesting that your email implies differently.

How does this work with the Money that Gary owes us, who's inline first KAG or his victims?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I just received a letter from the KAG dated 6/20 from James McCabria who states "We expect to begin returning property starting June 30, 2003."  It's interesting that your email implies differently.

How does this work with the Money that Gary owes us, who's inline first KAG or his victims?

There is a new letter after the one you received which concerns the judgement made against Gary.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:18:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I received a cell call 6-28 from
KAG, FEG AK-74 receivers and
Bulgarian part kits headed this way from
Kansas, USPS collect. After many birthdays
can this be over?

My question is who do I have do the build?
Thank you
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Got a e-mail from the KAG on Friday. There to start shipping back parts/rifles starting on June 30th. There shipping everything by USPS-COD.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Received my stuff from the KAG Today. Had my receiver and parts kit for over a year and did nothing but take off the underfold stock and let my receiver rust.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
How much was the COD shipping? I realize it will be slightly different for each person due to the amount of items in the box, but a general idea is what I am looking for...
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Shipping was around $20 buck for a receiver and krink kit
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I received a cell call 6-28 from
KAG, FEG AK-74 receivers and
Bulgarian part kits headed this way from
Kansas, USPS collect. After many birthdays
can this be over?

My question is who do I have do the build?
Thank you

I had my AK-74 done by Troy at In Range 2..
He did a great job and you will get the work done fast at a very fair price.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:53:39 AM EDT
[#25]
I got a present today in the mail. Both of the SAR-2s I sent to GG where returned to me by the Kansas Attorney Generals Office. I am still waiting on a Bulgarian receiver, and Polish parts kit to be returned to me along with several parts missing from the SAR-2s.

I sent the SAR-2s to be re-finished, and to have Romanian AK-74 FSBs installed. Gary (SAI) parkerized both rifles except for one selector, and gas tube. GG parked the bolt while it was assembled causing the firing pin, and extractor to become stuck, but took the time to disassemble the other. Both rifles have a fair amount of rust due to neglect. I am crossing my fingers that I get the rest of my items back.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Have you guys seen the post by 'POSTBAN' at the files, has pictures.  Our AK god managed to fuck up a beautiful preban chicom ak.

Look at the thread here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm glad you guys are starting to get your stuff back.  Too bad about the condition. I'm waiting for the great Smith of Kansas to blame the KAG for the condition of your stuff.  Can't you hear him now....."When I had all of your parts and kits for so many years, they were taken care of with love and respect." "Look what that dreadful KAG did to all your parts...Oh the humanity"  

Get ready....it's spin time from the great state of Kansas....

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#28]
What can be done to remove the rust from the receiver? I am asking so I am ready for whatever I receive back.

Surely it can be sanded away and refinished right? What about the pitting?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#29]
My stuff didn't appear to have any rust at all anywhere.  I'm waiting for the fake suppressor to arrive (tomorrow, probably) and then take to Troy at Inrange for the refinish and build - will post pics then.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What can be done to remove the rust from the receiver? I am asking so I am ready for whatever I receive back.

I would chemically remove any rust first. Then I might use a bronze brush. But, I would not sand. The bad thing about pits is that they are the perfect place for rerusting to start. But, I would not remove them. I would make sure they are clean and then use a good filling primer and paint.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#31]
They made a rest neutralizer for restoring cars. It wont REMOVE the rust but supposedly it will prevent it from spreading. This might be a good solution to the problem.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:30:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

If its more than can be taken care of with light oil and fine steel wool(0000) Then take it to someone that does bead blasting. Like sand blasting only with fine glass beads. When its done right it removes even the rust in pitted areas. Most body shops  can do it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#33]
just got my parts back, im missing a polish ak47 bolt and bolt carrier, also the recoil spring and front site housing, serial numbers are 7227, good news is i got my finnbear russian stock set and my FEG reciever ,email me at [email protected] if you have these parts thanks, aka SGT ROCK
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#34]
I just got my stuff from the KAG. Most of my stuff was present in the box I sent, and was untouched by the gooch.

I was told many times that my stuff was being worked on or almost done, but I am glad my stuff is untouched. My krink parts kit was still in the sealed packaging, and I cannot find any rust on the rifle I sent. He only had my stuff for 15 months, and I had coated the the rifle with CLP before I shipped it. The only things missing are:

Mak 99 7.62x39 receiver SN 0004xx2

Vmon krink black poly k-grip

money- $635

I would like to thank all those who have helped expose informer for what he is, and have help me and other recover our property.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:22:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Hi all, just a little bit of info for all you that have guns at KAG. Several weeks ago, I saw some photos on one of the gun boards of before and after shots of the same gun, after SAI got thru with it. I almost puked, it was so bad. So, even though I don't have any irons in this fire, and that I live only 50 miles from the Topeka KAG office, I called them and offered my services in helping to sort out the mess. The agent I talked to said thanks but..., as it really wasn't a mess, and that only a few items were messed up, and that most of the guns and parts were boxed up as they found them, and in good shape. So, not much to go on, I know, but surely you can trust a Govt. LE agent, can't you? Please, don'r pillorie me, I'm just passing on what I learned.
                          OJF
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Why don't we, the members here, start paying back the AK47.net folks who helped gary carry on his fraud for so long? They depend on sponsers to keep their site open, so let's all contact the sponser's and tell them we won't buy shit from them as long as they support ak47.net! If they get hundreds of emails, they'r bound to take notice. I was banned there for mentioning Gary just a few weeks ago. When I contacted the administrator to complain, I was threatened with banishment from the net?>How? lawsuits if I opened my mouth, no critisism of guns network allowed, being reported to NIPA? who the fuck are they? This guy even believes that he can copywrite his email, and prosecute anyone who publishes them. Believe me, as soon as I learn how, they are getting published on the gun boards I belong to.So, anyway, I'm sending emails to the manufacturers sites on ak47.net. Join me!
                       OJF
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#37]
oldjarheadfart, as a victim of a Gucci-Goo hack job, and being how I was suckered in to the scam via AK47.nutz, and then banned from there after calling Gucci-Goo on his lies, I am with you.

Now GoatBoy may not want to have his site used as a spring board to start a Boycott of AK47.nutz sponsors, but I am sure we can organize it via private email.

There are some very good folks at Ak47.nutz, but the jackasses that run it are the lowest of the low.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:32:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Got my stuff back from the KAG. I'm not happy.

I won't go into details until the issue is resolved.

cinci

KAG tells me they are shipping stuff out as they come across it in the pile of stuff they recovered from GG. So what they sent probably is not all there is.  KAG tells me they should have all of it sent out by the end of the month.

i guess i'll wait and see.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Received the following e-mail from the KAG today:

"About half of the property has been returned.  We expect to have all property out by the end of July.  We will then apply to the District Court for a judgment for the amount of restitution. I would expect the court to hear that motion sometime around the middle of September."

Well, guys, it's looking more and more like there is nothing physical to send to me. Which is fine by me. I'd rather not have half a rifle anyway. I sent SAI money orders only and no parts, as SAI was to supply all parts and labor. Now it appears so far that when Gary said my rifle was almost finished he lied and that there NEVER was even a rifle to begin with. That means that I will just be awarded the whole $605 in restitution. Hey, he may not have the assets to ever pay me back, but I'll relish whatever payments he has to make. As stated before, he cannot file bankruptcy against the judgement. Therefore he must pay back every living soul he owes, even if it is just $10 a month for the rest of his life.

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Received my rifle from the KAG yesterday.  Of course no work has been performed on it; it just has a dust accumulation.  Fortunately, there is no rust.

The amount of money that Gary owes people must be quite large.  I've only paid him $130, but I don't expect to ever see that again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Received my 2 rifles from the KAG yesterday. My SAR 2 was totally intact as I sent it and no work had been performed. The other had the original FSB removed and I am missing one Romanian FSB, I guess I am lucky, there is no rust on either rifle.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm anxiously awaiting my Krinkov kit, or what's left of it.  Reading these posts has not made me too confident that I'll get my property back in usable condition, if at all.

More to follow...
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I got a box today from KAG.  Basically, about 50% of what I sent.  I sent a complete Norinco preban and a complete Krink kit.  What I got back is:

From the Norinco: a sandblasted receiver w/ a G2 stamp on it[lovely:(], a carrier, rear tang,piston..that's it.  The receiver was notched for the folder.

From the Krink kit: barrel, rear trunion, stock, topcover, FSB, that's it.

I got some miscellaneous pins and stuff that may go to the Krink or the Norinco...I can't tell.  Basically, a complete cluster #$!!...largely useless and with zero collectible value as a mis-match of parts will be needed to complete anything, and zero funds recovered.  Lesson learned, but this is far from over for me.

take care,
Tec

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#45]
I am feeling much more fortunate as the days pass...

I received my 2nd KAG package today containing 3 of my 4 missing gas tubes. In fact, 2 of them are the very ones I sent which had been refinished to the rifles finish. I am now only missing 1 Russian tube, a Russian side rail, and my original 84s boxes.

Of course the only reason I got back as much as I did is because the rifle had been returned to him TWICE fully completed due to being a bolt-action. Therefore there was little chance for the rifle to unassemble itself and get relocated in various places. It had been untouched in 2 years...waiting for a REPAIR...the 2nd repair!!!

I diagnosed the problem to be nothing more than the fact that he never modified the original 84s feed ramp. Thats all it needed damnit, and 2 holes drilled, and 2 rivets placed for the rail...2 years for that.

Good luck to the rest of you. and do be sure to contact the KAG as many times as it takes. They have more stuff waiting for identification.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I just got mine today. I had sent him  a HK91 kit and an FMP reciever. It is as I predicted. Nothing was done to it in over two and a half years. In those two and a half years however it managed to aquire a nice covering of rust especially the reciever as it was "in the white". No doubt it was on the bottom of the pile in the chicken coop.All of the US compliant parts are missing along with the complete butt stock assembly which had a new butt stock. Sigh. At least I didn't get preferred customer treatment and actually have him work on it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Gat an email response from Jerry Howland today, looks like nothing else coming back to me. The carcasses of my two rifles will need hundreds of dollars of parts and salvage work. I don't know if I have the desire to do it.

KAG said the following "We will be sending a letter out to everyone soon with
regards to what property may be missing and service that was not
performed.

I'll wait for that and it's result and see what happens.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#48]
I got my stuff back today, and all I can say is what a pile of junk.  I sent that weasel a virtually brand new SA2000M to be altered to accept standard magazines, what I got back is truly depressing.  The entire barrel assembly was acid washed (or somehow stripped of its nice finish) and it is now covered in rust.  The barrel is very dark; but it is supposed to be chrome, so I don't know WHAT he did to it!  I guess it's chicken poop in there.  My receiver is missing the part that accepts the barrel (which is also the part with the serial number), which I believe is the trunion.  This, I suppose, is what he calls "nearly finished except for a minor paint bubble".  I did not receive the US made fire control group I paid for, and what he did work on looks pretty shoddy to me.

All the above took a little over two and one half years (sent the rifle in January 2001).

Please tell me no one actually told the KAG to return their stuff to him so he could finish it.

This CAN'T be over.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
At least I didn't get preferred customer treatment and actually have him work on it.

For a while it certainly appeared as if you were trying your darnedest to get that preferred customer treatment. Maybe his best reward to you was as you said, not having him work on it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
This CAN'T be over.

I don't think its over yet, supposedly atleast a few people are going directly after AK-47.net
I for one would never have had sent my stuff to the the Gooch if I knew that AK-47.net was covering for him.

How many of you here would not be in the position you are in now if  2-3 years ago (and all along) ak-47.net had not suppressed the truth about the Gooch and made their site "THE HOME OF INFORMER". How many here were threatened by the staff et al of AK-47.net for trying to report the truth or even asking questions?

If you want justice and a chance at your money back, you have to go after the whole pack of cockroaches especially the ones who can afford to pay you back for what they caused you. The first step is to file a compliant with the IFCC at www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Page / 3
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top