Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive been watching this and the other thread, as well as these auctions of GB, and later Ebay for some time.

I have watched both his and his prime competitors feedbacks grow on the auction sites, and he does have the lowest prices Ive seen for non available russian stuff.

BUT, I do have to admit, the mention of long ship times, the chance your stuff is going to be seized by customs, etc., has made me hesitant to order anything.

Frankly, the first lesson I ever learned on Ebay or anywhere else is to NEVER ship cash or its equivalent.

Now, some may feel comfortable doing that, but its like loaning money to a relative, you have to accept that your probably never going to get it back.

Im not name calling, Im just not comfortable going into a transaction like this, its getting to the point where I'd rather watch for a higher priced item HERE in the USA, and buy it at a premium, knowing its shipping from Albequerque, and not Azerbhaijan.

Good luck to all of you who are ordering, and I dont doubt alot of you have had good luck, but Im still skeptical of the whole process.

BTW, you can order Cuban cigars overnight from Switzerland with no problems, for a flat shipping fee of 45.00 for up to four boxes, its a shame we cant find such a good system to do the same with Saiga stuff.

Also, some of you really need to GTFU, you act like kids who are getting to type expletives for the first time on a keyboard, half the posts in this thread are back and forths using cuss words, and you gotta browse all that CRAP to find the good information in these threads.

Really, do the board a favor and can that stuff would you?

Im surprised your mods dont issue points or ban a few of you to actually prove theres some control over the threads here.
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I orderd two Saiga 12 Izhmash pistol grips in August of 2004, today I got this message from Andrei:

"I just got an update from Russian customs: your both pistol grips
exported and you'll get them within next week or so."

Good news.
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
2004 or 2005?  Thats way to long for somthing that small.  You know Tantal has those for 10 dollars more right?
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Andrei just sent me a scan of the German shipping label from my order. Hope springs eternal! Will update when the stuff arrives.

Link Posted: 11/6/2005 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Seems like maybe the higher your post count, the faster the shipping

<------  Well, then my order placed the second day of August should be here any day.

Link Posted: 11/6/2005 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#6]
How many people have to post here and be called all kinds of names before you will relaize that you won't ever see things you order from ruseller, Oleg, Andrei, Gorgy, Nikita, or whatever the hell his name is? I am still waiting on laminated pistol grips.

And quit with the profanity. Like the other guy said: GTFU.

If Russian mob guys can get Krinks into this country, then how about some pistol grips?
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 8:05:19 AM EDT
[#7]
"Why can't we all just get along?"  R. King, L.A. , CA

lol
vato

Link Posted: 11/6/2005 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How many people have to post here and be called all kinds of names before you will relaize that you won't ever see things you order from ruseller, Oleg, Andrei, Gorgy, Nikita, or whatever the hell his name is? I am still waiting on laminated pistol grips.

Read the other posts,many of us have been dealing with Andrei' for a long time and we know about all of the red tape,many of us have traveled to the other side of the World and know first hand about the problems he faces exporting this stuff.We accept it and we know that if something happens,he'll still deliver.Sometimes its an exercise of patientce.Welcome to the world of AKs,if you want the hard to find stuff,you get it where you can.
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#9]
He assured me that the pistol grips had already made it out of the iron curtain.  2 months now, and no pistol grips. By what some of you are saying, I should wait a year before I complain.

Notice I am not using profanity, calling anybody a guns.net troll, or anything else.  Just reporting the facts.

It also pisses me off that the mods here allow team members to piss all over people's posts with impunity, and don't do jack about it.  But if you are not a team member, you're screwed.  

Perhaps that is why not a lot of members join.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh well, looks like he does come through. My 2 Saiga 12 Izhmash pistol grips came today after ordering them in August of 2004 (yes 2004). To his credit, Andrei replaced the earlier confiscated shipment at his own expense and always promptly responded to any emails that I sent him. I would order from him again, but only if there were no other reliable/faster source for the parts I needed and I REALLY needed them.

Both pistol grips were in like new to perfect condition.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#11]
With respect to the locked thread, my intentions were to warn people about the possiblity of fraud and the legality of receiving Russian military items.  I purchased from Andrei because of the posiive feedback and the desire to have the parts.  When I didn't receive the parts I figured that I just got ripped off.  After a year or so I was contacted by HomeLand Security and they said that anything manufactured by the Russian military is illegal to import.  The agent also said the stuff was labled as airsoft parts.  This upset me because I believe  had I known that this was the procedure to get the stuff into the US I wouldn't have ordered it.  No one likes to lose hard earned cash and I'm like a little kid when it comes to guns.  When I didn't receive the parts it was like not getting the Red Ryder for x-mas!

After a year or so of promises to send parts with no results I posted the thread that is now locked.  

Andrei contacted me and despite the post he still pormised to send the parts.  

On 11/08/2005 at approximately 0845 the postman delivered the parts.  I was absolutely stunned.  He came through with his promise to make good.  It took about 16 months, but he held to his promise.  Thanks Andrei.

As far as the legality is concerned I'm going with what the Feds told me.  Y'all gotz to makes dat decision on yer own!

Now I have 2 AK74 laminated stocksets with matching bakelite PG's.  This is absolutely the most beautiful wood I have ever seen (and smelled).  Anybody want to buy some Russian wood?
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#12]
How much???
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Damnitt Boys,.....................I love a happy ending!
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I received a photo today from Andrei of the shipping label for my AK-100 folding stock that I bought in early August. Hopefully it will arrive soon.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I cant wait to get my picture of the shipping label!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Deezgunz, does it bother you in the least that you just admitted you received materials knowingly, that are illegal to import, especially after being informed by Homeland Security that it was illegal to do so?

Wouldnt the prudent thing to do now be to turn the stuff in?

Im not being smart, but if you are LE, and knowingly participate in a crime, is it worth your livelyhood to impress a bunch of jerk offs on an internet forum?

It just seems strange to me that after a run in with Homeland Security, that you would be so willing to come forth with an admission that you broke the law AGAIN????

I dont know, this whole thing reeks if you ask me, again, I'll buy the stuff on shore, and let the importers worry about bringing it in.

It just seems assanine to put yourself into jeopardy of jailtime at worst, and a nose up your ass at least, for a freaking STOCK????
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, I've read about the process Andrei uses to get parts into this country, but I'm still a little confused about the whole legality issue. Is it illegal for Russian Federation military equipment to leave Russia, or is it illegal for such stuff to be imported into the USA? If it is the later why is this, do we have an embargo against them like we do with China? If someone could clarify this stuff I would greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ok, I've read about the process Andrei uses to get parts into this country, but I'm still a little confused about the whole legality issue. Is it illegal for Russian Federation military equipment to leave Russia, or is it illegal for such stuff to be imported into the USA? If it is the later why is this, do we have an embargo against them like we do with China? If someone could clarify this stuff I would greatly appreciate it.

Honestly, its a great area all around.

They are legally sold in Russia. They are legally exported (but they not officially).

Import in the USA is a great area. They are sold (and labeled) in Russia as spare parts for the Saiga, Vepr, and Tiger.. Remember that the versions sold outside of the US are full military versions. Now, not sure if the BATF would rule them to be parts for the Saiga or AK (non-importable) ...

Link Posted: 11/9/2005 12:18:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I received a photo today from Andrei of the shipping label for my AK-100 folding stock that I bought in early August. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

i orderd the same thing about the same time...i havent gotten my scan yet though,..maybe there is something to the post count.

but honestly i dont care if there is,... as long as i get my parts.

nor am i going to ask questions about how my stuff gets here,. as long as it gets here i dont care if it went through customs or was smuggled thru in a kilo of heroin.

Link Posted: 11/9/2005 1:37:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Deezgunz, does it bother you in the least that you just admitted you received materials knowingly, that are illegal to import, especially after being informed by Homeland Security that it was illegal to do so?

Wouldnt the prudent thing to do now be to turn the stuff in?

Im not being smart, but if you are LE, and knowingly participate in a crime, is it worth your livelyhood to impress a bunch of jerk offs on an internet forum?

It just seems strange to me that after a run in with Homeland Security, that you would be so willing to come forth with an admission that you broke the law AGAIN????

I dont know, this whole thing reeks if you ask me, again, I'll buy the stuff on shore, and let the importers worry about bringing it in.

It just seems assanine to put yourself into jeopardy of jailtime at worst, and a nose up your ass at least, for a freaking STOCK????

The parts he recieved were shipped out of Germany,no laws broken.
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 4:39:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I have to add to the voices supporting Andrei. I ordered a 3 peice AKM set from him 7/15/05 I recieved it yesterday 11/08/05. It is the most beautiful laminate I have ever seen! It is so beautifully iridescent! And yes that beautiful smell!

Anyways, I did my research before ordering from Andrei, here and on other gunboards. I was prepared to wait a year or so for these parts. I emailed him every month for updates and he always replied quickly to my messages. Then, last week I got an email with a scan of a shipping label from Deutsche Post, a week after that and the parts were in my mailbox!

I would not hesitate to buy from Andrei again. He is doing us all a favor by making this stuff available at seriously low prices. I know I wouldn't do it knowing the amount of crap he has to put up with.  I did let him know he should probably do a better job of stating just how long it may take due to the circumstances under which he has to operate.

He is a very honest person and at times has gone out of his way to make his customers happy. I will be purchasing from him in the future!

Thanks again Andrei!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
With respect to the locked thread, my intentions were to warn people about the possiblity of fraud and the legality of receiving Russian military items.  I purchased from Andrei because of the posiive feedback and the desire to have the parts.  When I didn't receive the parts I figured that I just got ripped off.  After a year or so I was contacted by HomeLand Security and they said that anything manufactured by the Russian military is illegal to import.  The agent also said the stuff was labled as airsoft parts.  This upset me because I believe  had I known that this was the procedure to get the stuff into the US I wouldn't have ordered it.  No one likes to lose hard earned cash and I'm like a little kid when it comes to guns.  When I didn't receive the parts it was like not getting the Red Ryder for x-mas!

After a year or so of promises to send parts with no results I posted the thread that is now locked.  

On 11/08/2005 at approximately 0845 the postman delivered the parts.  I was absolutely stunned.  He came through with his promise to make good.  It took about 16 months, but he held to his promise.  Thanks Andrei.

As far as the legality is concerned I'm going with what the Feds told me.  Y'all gotz to makes dat decision on yer own!

Now I have 2 AK74 laminated stocksets with matching bakelite PG's.  This is absolutely the most beautiful wood I have ever seen (and smelled).  Anybody want to buy some Russian wood?

Sorry to post here again but I must.

Andrei has taken care of business on my deal as well.  He has repaired my feedback on Gunbroker and given me a partial refund for my trouble.  Furthermore, he has sent me scans of the shipping labels for my items so I believe that they are now on their way.  I have made contact with Gunbroker and am attempting to get the F rating I left for him upgraded to a B.  I would buy from Andrei again now that I fully understand what he is up against and the actions he's taken to prevent these problems in the future.  I retract all earlier negative statements that I made about him.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#24]
My order update..........received my three slings in the mail from Russia yesterday. Mint, brand new, dated 2005 "OTK". At first I thought it was "goodies" from my Mother in Law wrapped in usual (unusual) brown paper and tied with hemp string, aaahhhh, good old Mother Russia!

Now if the real expensive stuff coming from Germany gets here I'll be REAL happy!

Spasibo bolshoi Andrei moi drug! Ya khachu escshyo!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Andrei has taken care of business on my deal as well.  He has repaired my feedback on Gunbroker and given me a partial refund for my trouble.  Furthermore, he has sent me scans of the shipping labels for my items so I believe that they are now on their way.  I have made contact with Gunbroker and am attempting to get the F rating I left for him upgraded to a B.  I would buy from Andrei again now that I fully understand what he is up against and the actions he's taken to prevent these problems in the future.  I retract all earlier negative statements that I made about him.  

Good man ...

I've never thought that Andrei is out to rip anyone off, he's just trying to do business out of Russia ...
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong,Welcome To The Dark Side!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Oleg at Ruslimitary is awesome!  Someone mentioned slow shipping by him I ordered a sling 7 days ago and got it today some of the best service on the internet highly recommeded!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#28]

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong,Welcome To The Dark Side! hr

Thank you but as a life-long Raider fan I've lived here all of my life.  Anyway, I thought you all might like to know that gunbroker.com honored my request and changed the rating I left  for Andrei to a B.  I hope this squares things and I wish you all the best.  Good-bye.
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#29]
I can vouch for Andrei.  I am still waiting on some other parts I have ordered, but I just received a package with a brand new AK 74M drop case and a 2005 dated sling.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]
One must remember when dealing with ANYONE in Russia. It is HELL doing any kind of business either inside OR "to the outside" of the Motherland. If the mafia doesn't ruin your life, customs will.  

We simply have to take these "chances" if we want to get out little "treasures".
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#32]
I received my AK-100 polymer folding stock and hardware from Andrei today. The order was placed August 2.

Thanks, Andrei!
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Received my AK-100 polymer stock today after ordering in mid-August.  Not bad at all!!!!  He forgot to include the hardware but it shows effort.

Thanks Andrei.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I received my AK-100 polymer folding stock and hardware from Andrei today. The order was placed August 2.

Thanks, Andrei!

I ordered mine 8/3, got the shipping notice a few days ago.  I'm gettin' excited!
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#35]
i got my shipping notice today also,..cant wait,.. cant wait!
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#36]
This is what we on the dark side have worked hard to do and that's keep thing's on the up and up..Glad to hear all is fairly well in AK land...Gnight bro's..
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#37]
M4M called to share his news with me this afternoon and got me all antsy... but alas, there was no package waiting on me when I got home.  

I live in the same state and my shipping label predates his by a couple days, yet he gets his gear first, go figure.  Hopefully my stock will be here Monday.
Link Posted: 11/13/2005 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I live in the same state and my shipping label predates his by a couple days, yet he gets his gear first, go figure.

Yeah, but I'd ordered mine about a week before you. The package knew this fact and hurried through the system to make up for lost time.

The shame is that I cannot leave Andrei (Ruseller) positive feedback on Gunbroker.com, as the 90-day deadline has passed.
Link Posted: 11/13/2005 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#39]
I hate all of you guys I still haven't gotten a comfirmation of shipment fron Russia .  I can't wait to get my stuff.  I just be that much closer to having everything I need.
Link Posted: 11/13/2005 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I hate all of you guys I still haven't gotten a comfirmation of shipment fron Russia hat

Can you tell me your GB (or eBay) nickname, please? I can't recognize you. Wish to provide you more details about your order, but need to know, who are you (if you made a purchase from me) .
Link Posted: 11/13/2005 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate all of you guys I still haven't gotten a comfirmation of shipment fron Russia .  I can't wait to get my stuff.  I just be that much closer to having everything I need.

Can you tell me your GB (or eBay) nickname, please? I can't recognize you. Wish to provide you more details about your order, but need to know, who are you (if you made a purchase from me) .

I would ask about mine but ... That would just spoil the suprise ...

... ... ... ...

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#42]
What shipping company [UPS, FedEx, USPS] makes the final delevery on these items?  I did not recognise the company lon the lable scan.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate all of you guys I still haven't gotten a comfirmation of shipment fron Russia hat

Can you tell me your GB (or eBay) nickname, please? I can't recognize you. Wish to provide you more details about your order, but need to know, who are you (if you made a purchase from me) hr

I would ask about mine but ... That would just spoil the suprise ... hr

IM sent.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
What shipping company [UPS, FedEx, USPS] makes the final delevery on these items?  I did not recognise the company lon the lable scan.  Thanks.

This is Deutsche Post - something like USPS, but German one.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#45]
My shipment arrived today!  It does come german post.  Thank you Rueseller, sorry you have to deal with all the BS to get things here.  Now that I know the procedure, and the hassels you go through, I'll be ordering more.  I wish I could leave feedback on Gunbroker, It would be positive with an A+.   To all that are nervous, just be patient.  If you cannot, then do not order or leave nasty feedback
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Man!

I can't wait to get my goodies.............h.gif
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Man!

I can't wait to get my goodies.............

Me Too! Andrei' sent me an e-mail letting me know tht my stuff,and about 150 other Peoples stuff,is in Germany being prepped for shipment.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Yep. He sent me a scan of my shipping label from Deutschland...

Woo Hoo!!!

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man!

I can't wait to get my goodies.............h.gif

Me Too! Andrei' sent me an e-mail letting me know tht my stuff,and about 150 other Peoples stuff,is in Germany being prepped for shipment.

Can you tell me who are you? I can't recognize your nickname: I have no such in my records. Please, IM.

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man!

I can't wait to get my goodies.............

Can you tell me who are you? I can't recognize your nickname: I have no such in my records. Please, IM.

IM sent
Page / 4
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top