Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:59:04 PM EDT
Burglar who was shot in the head by homeowner still critical, Lakewood police say

www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080719/NEWS/80719025&s=d&page=4#pluckcomments

LAKEWOOD — The man who broke into a home and was shot in the head by the owner early Friday morning, is still listed in critical condition, police said.

Eric R. Tucker, 31, of Cherry Street, Lakewood, who was brought to Jersey Shore
University Medical Center in Neptune Friday, was shot once in the head by the owner of a home on East County Line Road after Tucker broke into the house at 5 a.m., police said. Two others have also been charged with burglary in connection to the incident.

The homeowner's name was being withheld by police.

Clark, who was admitted to the hospital early Friday morning in serious condition,
was downgraded to critical last night, Detective Lt. Joseph Isnardy said.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Give that homeowner a prize for marksmanship and a demerit for not following the prescription:
Two to the chest
One to the head
Repeat as necessary
Refill when empty
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck him.

Hopefully he will die soon.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
wow... no charges filied against the homeowner yet? Shocking.....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
sounds like a happy ending to me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Give that homeowner a prize for marksmanship and a demerit for not following the prescription:
Two to the chest
One to the head
Repeat as necessary
Refill when empty

Define necessary - when all my mags are empty?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Here in the gulag, when the threat has ended, it's no longer necessary to keep shooting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
wow... no charges filied against the homeowner yet? Shocking.....

If that remark wasn't  from NJ, I would say bullschitt.

One really should read:
In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection:
by Massad F. Ayoob
Ayoob has quite a bit to say about home invasion and treatment of the intruder.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
The BG apparently died according to comments on the news page link.

Good shoot.  mess with the bull get the horns.

Edit:  WTF over:  Commentary on news site:  "The homeowner's name was being withheld by police."

"Too bad the press published the man's name and address in the paper yesterday. They even included a photo for those who lack the "mental capacity" to follow a map."
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The BG apparently died according to comments on the news page link.

Good shoot.  mess with the bull get the horns.

Edit:  WTF over:  Commentary on news site:  "The homeowner's name was being withheld by police."

"Too bad the press published the man's name and address in the paper yesterday. They even included a photo for those who lack the "mental capacity" to follow a map."

Would you expect anything less from the propaganda services.  Good shoot or not, this violates their intentions of brainwashing the masses that they can rely on the artificial authorities to protect them in their time of dire need.  Need I go on......
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
maby there' a positive spin to this:
The "antis" have often used the line "if it prevents just one tragedy, it was worth it"
Well if it stops just one more home invasion it was damn well worth it.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/nmickuli/cstrike/sound/ut2003/headshot.wav

That's pretty bad, I thought the exact same thing when I read the thread title
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Ha Ha

Fuck him
I hope he dies a painful death in the SICU.
Link Posted: 7/24/2008 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#16]
It's officially a kill:

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-11/121696062563810.xml&coll=1

Robbery suspect shot by homeowner dies
Friday, July 25, 2008
Associated Press

A robbery suspect shot by a Lakewood homeowner last week has died, authorities said. Eric Tucker, 31, was pronounced dead Wednesday, five days after he was shot in the head, authorities said.
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's officially a kill:

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-11/121696062563810.xml&coll=1

Robbery suspect shot by homeowner dies
Friday, July 25, 2008
Associated Press

A robbery suspect shot by a Lakewood homeowner last week has died, authorities said. Eric Tucker, 31, was pronounced dead Wednesday, five days after he was shot in the head, authorities said.

One for the good guys!  Now how much did it cost us to keep this shit bag alive?
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#18]

One for the good guys!  Now how much did it cost us to keep this shit bag alive?

More than it should have, as a properly placed head shot would have pronounce him dead instantly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#19]
height=8
Quoted:
maby there' a positive spin to this:
The "antis" have often used the line "if it prevents just one tragedy, it was worth it"
Well if it stops just one more home invasion it was damn well worth it.  hat
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#20]
That WON'T buff out.

Link Posted: 7/25/2008 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#22]
+ 1 billion for the good guys...
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Authorities are concerned for the homeowner's safety, as threats have been made against him, officials said.

Amazing.  Probably the friends and relatives of this scumbag.  Criminals are inherently stupid, and I doubt this incident will make much of an impression.......but I would hope this end result would act as a deterrent to other wastes-of-life with similar career choices.  An "occupational hazard" if you will

Link Posted: 7/27/2008 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#24]
The operative lesson here is that the innocent home owner will have paid several thousand dollars for appropriate legal counsel even though no charges have "yet" been filed against him.

Additionally, the innocent homeowner will now likely be a target of criminal gang members or relatives of the BG.

Those intending to cause the homeowner harm will simply target him outside of the home when, by NJ law, he will be defenseless.

Unless an actual attempt is made on the homeowner's life, there still won't be enough "justifiable need" to issue a carry permit under the practices of this state.

So, after surviving the initial home invasion, he will then need to survive murder attempt # 2, before qualifying for a carry permit to defend himself during murder attempt # 3 and up.

Those are not great odds.
Link Posted: 7/28/2008 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Dont forget civil side also..

I feel really bad for this guy. He did the right thing and now hes going to put through the ringing for it.. regardless he is charged  or not.

height=8
Quoted:
The operative lesson here is that the innocent home owner will have paid several thousand dollars for appropriate legal counsel even though no charges have "yet" been filed against him.

Additionally, the innocent homeowner will now likely be a target of criminal gang members or relatives of the BG.

Those intending to cause the homeowner harm will simply target him outside of the home when, by NJ law, he will be defenseless.

Unless an actual attempt is made on the homeowner's life, there still won't be enough "justifiable need" to issue a carry permit under the practices of this state.

So, after surviving the initial home invasion, he will then need to survive murder attempt # 2, before qualifying for a carry permit to defend himself during murder attempt # 3 and up.

Those are not great odds.
Link Posted: 7/28/2008 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Authorities are concerned for the homeowner's safety, as threats have been made against him, officials said.

Amazing.  Probably the friends and relatives of this scumbag.  Criminals are inherently stupid, and I doubt this incident will make much of an impression.......but I would hope this end result would act as a deterrent to other wastes-of-life with similar career choices.  An "occupational hazard" if you will

Yeah, A threat to life isn't that a reason to have a gun what is?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top