Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 11:03:13 AM EDT
how should i "legally" pin a telestock.  im sure threading all six holes and replacing the detent with a screw is not pinned, is it
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Set the stock to the lenght you would like,  and drill two or three holes through the side of the stock and through the ridge that runs along the bottom of the buffer tube.  Then drive roll pins through these holes so that the catch both the plastic and go through the aluminum ridge.  In other words make sure your roll pins are long enough.  You can then use the apropriate size tap and run it through were the pin for the adjusting lever would be.  Replace the pin with an allen bolt and you should be good.  

Were in NY are you?  I am in Ulster County if you would like a hand.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info,  ill give it a try.  im on long island,  but thanks for the offer to help,  i appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
tag.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#4]
how do you do a folding stock for an AK?  I have a triangle folder and a tantal folder id like to see on one of my AKs, how do I make them permamently open without welding them or messing them up for good?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
how do you do a folding stock for an AK?  I have a triangle folder and a tantal folder id like to see on one of my AKs, how do I make them permamently open without welding them or messing them up for good?

Well...  if you haven't "messed them up for good" they aren't permanent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top