Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2004 9:42:10 AM EDT
OK there's no BOTD but I thought it would be the only way HellDog would open this thread!

Would one of you great and all powering mods please add the following to the tacked "Upcoming Regional Gun Shows Thread"  TIA

CAUTION:  You should always check the website and/or the shows promoter for any updates to the scheduled shows.

The Man at Arms 2005 GUN & KNIFE SHOWS

NYSRPA 2005 Gun show calendar

Big Al's Silver Bullet Productions, Inc.

JAN 8 - 9, 2005

Sheraton Hotel
18 Old Ridgebury Road
Danbury, CT
203-794-0600

JANUARY 15 - 16, 2005

Dutchess County, NY

Poughkeepsie Civic Center
Poughkeepsie, NY

FEB 5 - 6, 2005

Ulster County NY

Tech City Office Complex
Kingston, NY

March 5, 2005

Rockland County NY

Suffern Holiday Inn
Suffern, NY

Mid Atlantic Arms Collectors 2005 Gun Show Schedule

January 8 & 9 Hazleton, Pa. 100 tables  Lobitz Halls, I-81 exit 145 (West Hazleton) Rt. 93 south approx. 1/4 mi., left on Airport Rd., south on Rt. 309, left on Rt. 940 (just behind the small mall).  This is always a great show to kick off the new year.

January 15 & 16 Binghamton, NY 140 tables Port Crane Fire Co. I - 88 Exit 3, Rt. 369 North approximately 6 miles on the right.  A great location, across the road from the entrance to Chenango Valley State Park.  This is a new hall with plenty of parking, and excellent lighting.  Very easy access from all of the southern tier, upstate New York, and the northern tier of Pennsylvania.

January 22 & 23  Matamoras, Pa. 140 tables  Hunt's Best Western Inn,   Junction of I-84 exit 53, Rt 6 & 209. Easy access from all of the Poconos & eastern Pa., southern New York northern New Jersey, and the Hudson valley. The premier show of the Tri-State area.  Always great quality guns at this show.  The Inn has a fine restaurant  & excellent  seafood buffet, plan a mid-winter getaway weekend here.

January 29 & 30 Hamburg, Pa. 175 tables available Hamburg Field House, I-78 exit 30, 8 blocks south on 4th St., left on Pine St. From south and Reading area, Rt 61 north,  just before the Ford dealer at the bottom of the hill coming into town - bear right on 4th Street and turn right on Pine St.  New lighting and refurbished hall, excellent parking and easy access to I - 78 and Rt 61.

February 5 & 6 Watkins Glen, NY 140 tables Clute Park Community Center Rt. 17 Watkins Glen exit, Rt. 14 north, right on 4th St.  Very easy to find; only 16 miles north of NY 17 with lots of parking and a clean well lighted atmosphere.

February 12 & 13, Eynon, Pa. space for 150 tables at the former Sugarman's Plaza now called Crown Flea Market Complex.  I-81 exit 191A, 6 miles east on business Rt. 6 between Scranton and Carbondale.  (this is one of the most famous retail landmarks in northeastern Pa, now housing a huge flea & craft market every weekend -- snow or sunshine).

February 19 & 20  Jim Thorpe,  Pa.    130 tables Memorial  Hall,  I - 476 exit 34,  Rt. 209 south to JT, north on Rt.  903, right on 10th  St.  Close to Hazleton, Allentown, and all of the Poconos.       This is a fine quality gun show in a well lighted informal atmosphere with lots of free parking and easy access from all of eastern Pa.  !!
February 26 & 27  Horseheads, NY  120 tables    Horseheads Elks Club #  2297,  NY 17 exit at Arnot Mall,  past mall entrance, turn right on Colonial Drive at Chase-Pitkin,  1/4 mile turn  left on Hickory Grove   Road, 2  miles to Elks Club on left.  Very pleasant well lighted hall.

Show dates for spring shows at Marshalls Creek, Bloomsburg, and the Luzerne County Fairgrounds will added soon. We are currently negotioating contracts for new shows between Erie and Bradford, Pa.; Gettysburg, Pa.; and we are trying to negotiate a contract to return to Canastota, New York.

April 30 & May 1 Harrisburg,  Pa., 1200  tables Farm Show Complex,  Interstate - 81 exit 67 Cameron St. south to Farm Show Complex on right. From Pa. turnpike ( I - 76 ) exit 247, follow I - 283 north to I - 83 north to I - 81 south to exit 67.   No great buildup needed for this show.  It has become the largest show of its kind in the east.  None bigger or longer established.   When you attend the Harrisburg show ask at the show entrance if it is a MAAC show.  If the show is in March or August it is not a MAAC show and is not nearly as large, nor will it have the variety of merchandise or exhibitors.

Future Harrisburg dates are December 10 & 11, 2005; May 6 & 7, 2006; and December 9 & 10, 2006.

Link Posted: 12/17/2004 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Added link to info thread and locking this to preserve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top