Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/5/2003 2:07:18 PM EDT
OK, here we go again!

I pushed this one a couple weeks to after Labor Day to allow our summer business members to come out and have some fun.

So, do we have the juice to make it a 4-peat?  I think so...

What: Fun, friends, guns, ammo, evil targets that must die...
When: Saturday 9/6, whenever you can get there between 0900 and 1400 (most people are there by around 10-1030)
Where: Ft. Dix Rod & Gun Club - Range 14
How Much: $15 voluntary donation to help offset range rental cost, $5/chance for the 50/50 drawing if you want to participate

We'll be having another giveaway, I just haven't figured out what it will be yet.  I'll post the prize info soon.  We'll also do another 50/50 with proceeds going towards the next giveaway item.

Raffle Prizes!

I wanted to mix it up a little this time with the prizes.  So, I got three items that should make three lucky people quite happy:

#1 - Bushnell rubber armored 16x32 binoculars with soft case.  (binocs are incredibly handy for the range!)

#2 - Gerber multi-tool with carry case.  (again, extremely handy to have in the range bag or on your belt!)

#3 - $50 Best Buy gift card.  (no excuse not to have the requisite training films - Red Dawn, Heat, Dawn of the Dead) in your collection now!)

Also, new for this go-round, we'll be having some sort of friendly and 'lightweight' shooting competition.  I haven't worked out all the particulars but, I will make sure it is easy enough that everyone can have fun yet challenging enough to keep everyone's interest and be rewarding for the winner.  I'll post details when I get it figured out.See my post below for details!

So ladies, start saving your pennies to replenish your ammo stocks.  Cause its blasting time again!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are the directions again, just so they're up here.

I know they are long but, I was very descriptive with them. The whole trip is really very simple.

•Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 7

•After paying toll, take Rt. 206 South

•After a short distance, make a LEFT onto Rt. 68. This is a very well marked intersection with signs for Fort Dix. Also, you can only turn left or go straight at this light, there is no right turn. Rt. 68 is larger highway divided in the middle by a grass median.

•After several miles, you will turn LEFT onto Rt. 537/Monmouth Rd. If you go too far, you will run into the entrance to Ft Dix and the MPs will tell you so. Just turn around and go back a couple of roads.

•After a couple of miles, you will come to an intersection with a WAWA on the far left corner, a diner on the far right corner, a motel on the near left and a gas station on the near right. The WAWA is a good landmark and the last/best place to stop for supplies before getting to the range… Continue straight through the light and on 537.

•A couple of miles past the WAWA you will go through a traffic light. Soon after that you will pass a farm market on your left (with the farm on both sides of the road) and then come to a flashing yellow light. Turn RIGHT at the flashing light onto Jacobstown Cookstown Rd. Note – one of the signs on the corner only says Jacobstown Rd but, that’s the one you want. Just look for the flashing yellow light; that is the best landmark.

•Follow this road to the end, it is a couple of miles. When you get to the end/stop sign, turn RIGHT onto the little main street of Cookstown. I do not believe there are any street signs here.

•Once you go through town you will pass a farm field and then cross over onto the military reservation. (Ft Dix) There is one little white sign that you might miss but, as soon as the field ends and the woods begin, you are on base. Continue straight, this is now Range Rd. You will pass some Bivouac sites on the right and a range or two on the left and the ‘urban’ range on the right. Look for ‘Messina Range’ on your left and the urban/MOUT looking range on your right (they are directly across from each other). These are good landmarks and Range 14 is the next left up the road. You will see a small brown sign on the left that says ‘Ft Dix Rod & Gun Club – Range 14’. Turn LEFT here.

•Go down the short road and cross the tank trail and go through the gate. (you will see the red ‘range hot’ flag flying) Go straight down the long ‘driveway’. You will pass the skeet/trap range on your left, the small archery courses on your right and will eventually come to the rifle range. (You have to turn left)

•We have tables 13 and 14 which are the last two on the right. (These would be the first two you will see when you pull in) Look for a black F-150 parked on the line. You can pull up to the line to unload and the park in the gravel lot right behind our positions so others can pull up and unload.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Crude!  That's my brother 40th B-Day.  Looks like I'm going to miss another one.

See you in October!

Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Crude!  That's my brother 40th B-Day.  Looks like I'm going to miss another one.

See you in October!

If you like, we can help you get your priorities straight...

Oh well, guess we'll catch you for the Halloween shoot.  Mmmm...  Pumpkins...
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

See you in October!

Did anyone ever inform you the proper 40th Birthday Etiquette for ALL MALES is to go to your favorite range and SHOOT !
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Ill be there again
I gotta save up a bit for more TAP ammo
I also am going to plan to save a bunch of milk jugs for it to blow up

After shooting that AK I now want one
I just hve to figure out what is NJ/NY legal
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Details on the shooting contest

NJ BLAST IV SHOOTING COMPETITION

This is a friendly and informal competition designed to be fun and challenging.  There is no ‘prize’ involved other than bragging rights around the Hometown Forum (until the next one, that is).  As such, the rules are going to be loose…

The competition is open to any AR-style rifle of any caliber.  So .22, .223, .308, .50, 9MM, etc. are all eligible as long as its an AR.  There will be three ‘classes’ to compete in.  You may compete in one or all three if you like.  You may also shoot with more than one rifle/caliber if you like.  You may shoot standing, kneeling, sitting or from prone, whatever you like.  You may use a bipod or sandbags, if you like.  The only thing you can’t do is shoot from the table.  Everyone will also be allowed ‘spoiler’ shots (shots into the berm) before they compete if their rifle is still ‘cold’.

The classes are:

- Iron Sights
    - Non-Magnified Optics (red dots)
    - Magnified Optics (scopes)

30 rounds will be fired in total at silhouette targets.  These will be broken down into three 10-shot volleys at three distances:

- 10 shots at 25 yards.  These will be scored at x1 point value for a total possible score for the round of 100 points.
    - 10 shots at 100 yards.  These will be scored at x2 point value for a total possible score for the round of 200 points.
    - 10 shots at 200 yards.  These will be scored at x3 point value for a total possible score for the round of 300 points.

This will lead to a total possible score of 600 points.  In the event of a tie, we will have a ‘shoot off’ at 100 yards.  The shooters will do 10 shots at 100 yards.  In the event they tie again, we will continue with 10 shot rounds until there is a winner.

Afterwards, I will post the results showing scores/rankings overall for each class as well as scores/rankings for each distance in each class.  So, you may not be that good at 200 yards but you might be the master at 50 yds!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
sounds cool
Im in
now i just have to get a magnified scope and xero it in
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
sounds cool
Im in
now i just have to get a magnified scope and xero it in

REAL men use irons...

Seriously though, I think you should get your EOTech zeroed in, get those irons set up one Saturday with me at the range and try it with both.  Once you learn to adjust your point of aim for distance, hitting center mass at 200 yards with an Aimpoint is entirely doable.  (speaking from experience)  Same with irons, its all about sight picture.  It'll be fun and I know you'll be surprised at how well you might actually do at the longer range with your carbine!

BTW, I am going to shoot all three classes and use three different rifles - 20" A2 for irons, 14.5" M4/Aimpont for optic and 24" AR10T for scope.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm....

Rob you may want to put time restrictions on each event as well or it will take all day.

10 shots @ 50 yds 1 minute
10 shots @ 100 yds 2 minutes
10 shots @ 200 yds 3 minutes

Reverse the red dot and irons distances for practical/tacticals reality.  Red dots have a faster acquistion, hence less time needed to hit your target.

IMHO.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#10]
you interested in going this saturday around 9AM for a few hundred rounds?
I have an afternoon bday party to go to but the morning is free.
I can let you have some fun this time and shoot some xm193 through my toy. and help me zero it in. I think its pretty much on though as Frank said but then again my one eye is pretty weirded out at the moment. Hence why I would like someone to do it for now.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hmmm....

Rob you may want to put time restrictions on each event as well or it will take all day.

10 shots @ 50 yds 1 minute
10 shots @ 100 yds 2 minutes
10 shots @ 200 yds 3 minutes

Reverse the red dot and irons distances for practical/tacticals reality.  Red dots have a faster acquistion, hence less time needed to hit your target.

IMHO.....

The idea was to shoot all three distances with whatever you are shooting.  (10 shots each)  Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes per shooter and we can have 5 or so going at once.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Question for Rob, but open to all.

Since Fort Dix is a military installation, it is under federal jurisdiction and federal law.  Since state law does not supersede federal law, can we bring hi-cap mags there?  But that brings up the next question, since we will be traveling into occupied territory.  But if the origination and destination allow it, does that make it ok?  Also, does the range officer allow it?

Hummm questions, questions.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#13]
well blocked hi caps
I use them there all the time with no worries
as for unblocked im not sure
we are in range 14 which is the ft dix rod and gun club range for civilian use also
call them up and ask
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#14]
While the base itself and the Military Reservation (where the range is) are Federal property, I highly doubt the argument holds any water.  Besides, getting caught on the way there will 100% certainly get you arrested.  Even if it worked out in the end, you would still spend the weekend avoiding gang rape in the showers...

Besides, mag changes are something EVERYONE needs practice with...  Look at it as a training opportunity!
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, I guess it's time to find some wooden dowels and block these mags.  But you have to admit, it sounds like an idea.  But a stay at club fed is not my idea of a weekend.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Since Fort Dix is a military installation, it is under federal jurisdiction and federal law.  Since state law does not supersede federal law, can we bring hi-cap mags there?  But that brings up the next question, since we will be traveling into occupied territory.  But if the origination and destination allow it, does that make it ok?  Also, does the range officer allow it?

But state law DOES supercede federal law.  If that was the case, we could own pre-ban AR's and a host of other rifles in NJ.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:09:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since state law does not supersede federal law

But state law DOES supercede federal law.  If that was the case, we could own pre-ban AR's and a host of other rifles in NJ.

State law does not supercede federal law, because if it does, it's un-constitutional.  The overall law of the land is the constitution.  There are perfect examples that state laws and city/county laws have been struck down because it was found un-constitutional.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Also, if we really push it, hint, hint, NRA, can sue NJ and NY for un-constitutional denying us our 2nd Amendment rights.  I'm sure the lawyers of the world can argue this one.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

State law does not supercede federal law, because if it does, it's un-constitutional.  The overall law of the land is the constitution.  There are perfect examples that state laws and city/county laws have been struck down because it was found un-constitutional.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Also, if we really push it, hint, hint, NRA, can sue NJ and NY for un-constitutional denying us our 2nd Amendment rights.  I'm sure the lawyers of the world can argue this one.

Well, the way it usually goes is that the more restrictive law carries the weight.  Look at the restrictions placed by the states on the ownership of full automatic weapons.  The feds say no problem as long as you can pass the ATF checks and have a pocket book that is deep enough (ok, it's more involved than that) but the point is that the states have passed more restrictive laws and those are the ones we are stuck with.  More to the point, if the AW ban sunsets in 2004 (a big if), those of us in NJ STILL will not be able to own a weapon with the evil bayonet lug since it is against STATE law to do so.  
Sorry to bring ants to the picnic but that is the system in which we live.

ka
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:39:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I am in... and I will try to bring in some "converts", not convicts this time to the Black Rifle.

[Piccard]Make it so.[/Piccard]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

State law does not supercede federal law, because if it does, it's un-constitutional.  The overall law of the land is the constitution.  There are perfect examples that state laws and city/county laws have been struck down because it was found un-constitutional.  Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, if we really push it, hint, hint, NRA, can sue NJ and NY for un-constitutional denying us our 2nd Amendment rights.  I'm sure the lawyers of the world can argue this one.

You're wrong.  You are speaking hypotheticals.  New Jersey State law supercedes federal law.  For instance:

DUI limit:  
Federal .08  
New Jersey .10  The state stands to loose millions in federal aid if it does not lower the limit.

Firearm owner ship:  
Federal "right to ......"  
New Jersey Firearms ID card to purchase all long arms (even bb guns) and Pistol permits for each handgun.  In PA walk in and walk out with what ever.

Thanks Kingairpilot for the clarification.

Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Guys, I don't mean to complain but, this law debate is way off topic for this thread.  (which I would like to see remain a very postively toned thread)  Could you move this tangent discussion to a new thread?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Guys, I don't mean to complain but, this law debate is way off topic for this thread.  (which I would like to see remain a very postively toned thread)  Could you move this tangent discussion to a new thread?

Thanks hr

Back to the original topic:

WE'RE GONNA GO SHOOTING!
WE'RE GONNA GO SHOOTING!
WE'RE GONNA GO SHOOTING!

and did I mention that we might annoy some liberals along the way?

See, if this post does not return the string to the original spirit of the message, I don't know what will

salute
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#23]
What happens if it rains??? People are asking since they have to request day off.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#24]
The first two shoots were in rainy weather.  (the first one was worse)  Not downpours put a light drizzle.

Unless its a really bad day, at least some people will show up.  Unfortunately, we have to play it by ear and can't really make the call to postpone until the week before...
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#25]
rain schmain
it wont affect my AR
nothing CLP cant fix
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The first two shoots were in rainy weather.  (the first one was worse)  Not downpours put a light drizzle.

Unless its a really bad day, at least some people will show up.  Unfortunately, we have to play it by ear and can't really make the call to postpone until the week before...

Hey Rob,

The one in May was just perfect, the sun didn't come out until we broke and called it quits.  Let's shoot for that type of weather and we'll be fine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey now, I have to say there can be no re-scheduling of this event if I am coming up.

Actually I am not sure if I can make it yet, but I may just do it.

Time for me to make shameless plug: I am planning on hosting a VA shoot in October. You guys are all welcome to come down if you are crazy enough to make the drive. Oh, and Rob has first dibs on my couch.

Since this is Rob's thread, post any responses to this in the VA section please. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=171812
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#28]
If anyone thinks they want to go down for this, I would say definitely go!  I started another thread in this forum to coordinate a trip, if others want to go.  (I will be there!)
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:31:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If anyone thinks they want to go down for this, I would say definitely go!  I started another thread in this forum to coordinate a trip, if others want to go.  (I will be there!)

I am checking my schedule and need to put in for a vacation day or two.I have already posted a response on the VA thread.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Im in keep me informed
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 5:09:57 AM EDT
[#31]
T-minus 15 days.  Can hardly wait.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Is everybody getting excited?

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#34]
It looks like Justin and I will be up for this shoot as well. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It looks like Justin and I will be up for this shoot as well. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:49:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Is it time yet, is it time yet???
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Holy S! Just came across this thread and this outing sounds like a real good time. I am very much an AR newbie but I would LOVE to partake if you guys don't mind. You fellas sound like AR veterans so if I may humbly ask, I'm looking for some guidance on two things on 9/6 - it would be much appreciated.
Could someone give me some tips on "Zeroing"
in my rifle (I've read a couple of articles on the subject but it didn't totally sink in)and at the end of the day if anyone is planning on cleaning thier rifle (weather permitting) I would like to stick around and see how its done. I have an OTIS kit which I have not used on the AR yet but seems like a good choice.

FMJunkie:
It seems like you are the force behind this thing so THANKS for putting this together and do I send you the $ or is it collected the day of? I saw the thread on your earlier shoot and saw that you guys also BBQ. If you need any help with that or need guys to pitch in with supplies let me know.

A brief intro:
Ed B.here, 34 y.o. North Jersey resident.
I ve owned handguns ever since I was legal age to do so (7 pistols/revolvers and counting) but only recently got into long guns. Currently own 3 rifles: a Mini 14, Marlin 45/70 lever action and my latest aquisition, a Bushmaster M4. More than a little embarrassed to say that all the rifles are UNFIRED. I guess free time is the biggest reason, but I would like to change that come Sept 6. Sorry for the long-winded post butlooking forward to meeting up with some other fellow shooters! have not met many since moving up from Florida...What the hell is up with guns and NJ???  

Regards,

Ed
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Welcome Ed!

It is, indeed, a pleasure to welcome a new member to the board with one of our NJ shoots!  (I will never call this fledgling event my own, it is what it is because of all of you)

You will most definitely get every answer you need if you come out.  (and many more you didn't need )  You will also have the opportunity to see, feel and taste (just wipe the drool off when your done) many, many different types of ARs, handguns and a few other odd shotguns and rifles.  Check out my photo galleries of BLASTs II & III here:

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/ThumbnailView.asp?iGalleryUnq=834
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/ThumbnailView.asp?iGalleryUnq=899

These are just a few pics of the great times we are having...

As for the $15, it is to help cover the range rental for the day.  Your donation also gets you a ticket in our little prize raffle.  We also have a $5 50/50 with proceeds going to some lucky scmuck (ask MAP about it) and me to put towards the next event's raffle prizes.  The last 50/50 paid out $50 to that lucky schmuck guy I was talking about!

We haven't had a BBQ because of weather, conflicting events at the range, etc.  However, those willing do go for a bite to eat after the shoot.  (we usually leave the range by 2:30 - just seems that we all start to run low on energy and ammo by then)
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Since Ed is new the initiation should be two shots consecutively with short sleeve rolled up
with a full load turkey gun. the imprint will scar him forever and post a pic of it.
I am there and will have my usual toys and maybe another SAR2 to play with along with the other new one the P22...which for some reason i find fun as hell.
Hey FMJ...you still have that sighting scope we talked about? what did you want for it anyway?
lemme know as Im trying to recover from tuition and a mad 800 dollar textbook expenditure...
School just prevented me from owning the varminter and lowered me to a SAR2 if all goes well
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Hey FMJ...you still have that sighting scope we talked about? what did you want for it anyway?
lemme know as Im trying to recover from tuition and a mad 800 dollar textbook expenditure...

For $800, they better be 'ultra-detailed' female anatomy kind of books that are going to be of use after the semester...

I just added the spotting scope to my packing list for the shoot.  If you want it after you see it, I'm thinking $40 is all I'd feel right asking for it.  (it wasn't very expensive to begin with, less than a hundred)
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#41]
sounds fair
I didnt expect it to be free so whatever you say man...it will help me out alot when I set targets out past 50 yards as I want to figure out how to shoot that far
I did a little experiment last saturday shooting 200 yards at the bermwith the EOTECH...
I picked a rock or something I could see and shot at it to determine where point of aim and impact are...
It baffles me that at 200 yards I still hit very high approx a foot or so with Fed XM193
and its sighted at 25 meters
does that sound correct?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Ed, Welcome to the board.You'll learn alot about the BLACK RIFLE and its OWNERS thru the AR15.com Forum. The NJ group of guys are just super.We get members from NY and as far as VA to participate too. See you on Sept.6th. BTH
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I still think the initiation thing is perfect for Ed
just the thing to scare him a little
hehehehe
no for real Ed
welcome to our band of crazies
and you do need to shoot the turkey gun
its an amazing little peashooter that will tatoo your arm in memory of that day
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Hi
 I am just a country boy from CT. My 10 rd bushmaster mags are ok? My winchester 45 gr varmit
HOLLOW POINT are not ?  Thanks in advance for any
info    NHSPORT
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#45]
i dont know why the Hpoint you say arent legal
I use Speer Gold Dots all the time at FtDix
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for the welcome FMJ, Hun and 555R. I will definitely be in attendance. 555, pass over gobbler gun- I'll step up to the plate...
I'll see you fellas then

Ed
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Hi
 I am just a country boy from CT. My 10 rd bushmaster mags are ok? My winchester 45 gr varmit
HOLLOW POINT are not ?  Thanks in advance for any
info    NHSPORT

Ah, one of the many confusing aspects of NJ gun laws...

Here:

www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

You may own them, transport them to the range, target shoot or hunt with them and transport them home again.  Just don't bring any pre-ban weapons or Colt AR15s!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 8:46:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Man...just shoot me now! ARGH!

I missed the last one due to familiar obligations...now I get to miss this one. Every year I go see both men's semifinal US Open matches live...this years semis happen to be on Sept. 6th (Go A-ROD!!!)

Just....argh.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 3:25:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Man...just shoot me now! ARGH!

I missed the last one due to familiar obligations...now I get to miss this one. Every year I go see both men's semifinal US Open matches live...this years semis happen to be on Sept. 6th (Go A-ROD!!!)

Just....argh.

Hardcase, We were wondering about you. Too bad you can not make this one.FMJunkie is talking about another Shoot in Oct/Nov. where the VICTIMS will be PUMPKINS !Yeah, PUMPKINS !
Enjoy the Open . BTH
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I am confused. You say don't bring any Colt AR15's or prebans. Does that mean ONLY COLTS or also Bushmaster, Armalite, OA, RR ETC. And does that also include over 10 round mags?

It puzzles me has to what TYPE of AR you are allowed to shoot?  Is it only post ban sporters with the block and no more than 10 round mags.

What about H&K SL-8 or the USC 45 rifel. How about a Beowulf or a AR chambered for 9mm or 22
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top