Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 8:27:55 AM EDT
I just read this off of the Houston Chronicle site.   That is just about one of the most absurb things I've heard in a while.  And it's in Texas.  

Link to article
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just read this off of the Houston Chronicle site.   That is just about one of the most absurb things I've heard in a while.  And it's in Texas.  

Link to article

The principal should be fired on the spot.  Ever read the
Federal Flag Guidelines?

My next house I hope to have enough land in the front yard for 3 huge ass flag poles.. USA, Texas and the "Come and Take It" flag.. BTW:   anyone know a good place to get that last flag?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I just heard about this B/S on the radio(Sean Hannity).

I can't belive he could get away with that

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
F*** that principal.

He/She should be fired.

Public education is a joke.
My kids are going to attend PRIVATE SCHOOL.

Sad thing is  - I work in public education

Don't get me started.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
FIRE THAT MOTHERFUCKER NOW!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#5]
HISD...One of the worse districts in the U.S.
Thank God I live in the burbs!!!!!!!!
I have a couple of kids that work after school in my office.  They said most of the kids have no clue what the walkout was about and most just wanted to appear/look "cool" to thier friends
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonder why our education system is down the drain?  Hope he is gone job hunting real soon!  South of here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]
and at the same time.  I'd like to drop kick his sorry ass right across the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Unbelieveable.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#9]
If they think Mexico is so damn great why don't they move there?

Jim
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
F*** that principal.

He/She should be fired.

Public education is a joke.  Absolutely
My kids are going to attend PRIVATE SCHOOL. I already took that step.

Sad thing is  - I work in public education  Both my parents were lifelong Texas educators.

Don't get me started.

This is a sad thing. But what do you expect. We tolerate having ESL classes to cater to the illegal and legal immigrants. We have to hire, due to affirmative action those who are not qualified for the job, just he best suited that meet a hiring criteria.

I would say this supprises me, but I would be lying. The writing has been on the wall for a *very* long time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#11]
1.  English- the official languange.  You don;t speak it, TFB
2.  Catch an illegal- send his ass home
3.  Employ an illegal- go to jail
4.  No driver's licenses for illegals
5.  No emergency care for illegals
6.  No school for illegals
7.  No civil rights for illegals.

EDITED to ADD:
8.  No citizenship for just being born here

I do not UNDERSTAND WTF is unclear about illegal!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I think that folks need to start burning Mexican flags in effigy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This is the primary reason why medical stuff costs soooo much.  They dont have insurence, and when they get hurt they go to the ER get fixed and dont pay a dime.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the primary reason why medical stuff costs soooo much.  They dont have insurence, and when they get hurt they go to the ER get fixed and dont pay a dime.  

Well this, and POS trial attorneys and class action lawyers like that "Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer" moron.  But let's focus on the illegals and the outrageous costs we incur because of them... but I really hate trial attorneys.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The US doesn't have an official language sparky,  some states do.

Texas has no requirement for spoken language, but all documentation for government must be in English.  There are several towns along the border where Spanish is the language used in government meetings, and its translated to English aftet to comply with Texas law.

Better start learning Spanish, in 20 years you and I will be the minorities who need to fit in
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:34:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I think that folks need to start burning Mexican flags in effigy.

While we're at it, might as well put one of those Mohammed cartoons on it, as well.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The US doesn't have an official language sparky,  some states do.

Texas has no requirement for spoken language, but all documentation for government must be in English.  There are several towns along the border where Spanish is the language used in government meetings, and its translated to English aftet to comply with Texas law.

Better start learning Spanish, in 20 years you and I will be the minorities who need to fit in

I'm not (well, I am, and I'm not), but I'll bet you two powder puffs already are.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a problem with flying another nation's flag over sovereign AMERICAN territory.  I understand people wanting to come to America for a better life, more opportunities, and the freedoms that make our country great.   These are things that you can't readily get in Mexico and I understand that, but having all of these things is what make us uniquely American, not Mexican, or even Chinese for that matter.  

Even though it may not be their intention, it seems that when people rally around the Mexican flag it says that they want everything that America has to offer, without calling themselves American.
That is wrong on so many levels.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

fingerprint and dna test him first. let it be known anyone, anyone caught here illegally will never be a US citizen. Catch him twice here illegally, and send him to jail, even 30 days at county, before sending him back...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Even though it may not be their intention, it seems that when people rally around the Mexican flag it says that they want everything that America has to offer, without calling themselves American.
That is wrong on so many levels.

it seems most of the Illegals are not coming to the US to become Americans, they would be more than happy with an H-1B visa program, and remain a foreign national.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I forgot one:  

EDITED to ADD:
8.  No citizenship for just being born here.

That would slow some of that shit fown right there!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Also put heavy fines on Companies that employ them. Make it so bad that no one will want to hire an illeagal

Then we can them out of here.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#24]
We also need to figure out where all the tax $$$ is going from all those fake SS cards being used.
Contrary to popular belief...a lot of illegals use fake SS Cards to work for companies that turn a blind eye to fake documents.  
I want to know what the .gov is doing with this extra money?????
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
We also need to figure out where all the tax $$$ is going from all those fake SS cards being used.
Contrary to popular belief...a lot of illegals use fake SS Cards to work for companies that turn a blind eye to fake documents.  

Most of the fake cards use valid numbers, but fictitous names. Either way, the SS keeps all money for fake SSNs, or SSNs with name mismatches, in a special account, and it gets credited to no one as fars retirement purposes go. So you want to make sure you as a legal citizen have correct info on your W4. And after a certain age, you should be getting those years SSN statements that should show your earnings history.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the fake cards use valid numbers, but fictitous names. Either way, the SS keeps all money for fake SSNs, or SSNs with name mismatches, in a special account, and it gets credited to no one as fars retirement purposes go. So you want to make sure you as a legal citizen have correct info on your W4. And after a certain age, you should be getting those years SSN statements that should show your earnings history.

Yes but what happens to all the withholding taxes....
The gov keeps this money and nothing is said of it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That should be the account that subsidizes a firearm for every American who wants one.  Either that, or make the CMP/OCDMP a cabinet-level position and let them put "rifle" back on the books as a sport in every high school.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That should be the account that subsidizes a firearm for every American who wants one.  Either that, or make the CMP/OCDMP a cabinet-level position and let them put "rifle" back on the books as a sport in every high school.

Great idea...I say they name this the Wise_Jake Act
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Vote for me on November 1st.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I totally agree with you guys.   I don't know much about politics but please let me know if there's something I can do to stop illegal immigrants.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:00:53 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
and at the same time.  I'd like to drop kick his sorry ass right across the Rio Grande.

Him along with every protesting kid and their family!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top