BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok everyone who can make it. Just for a quick FTF.

I will be in Tyler on Thursday and for lunch I will be going to Jasons Deli unless we can decide on something else. Lets get this ball rolling. Who can attend and what time should it be?

Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will be in Tyler on Thursday and for lunch I will be going to Jasons Deli unless we can decide on something else. Lets get this ball rolling. Who can attend and what time should it be?

Anyone?

Sorry, I can't make it into Tyler tomorrow.  Hopefully you can find some other takers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't make it this week, but I usually have Thursdays free.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone?

I'll be at work
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Another Longview ARFCOMer checkin in.

Y'all set the date and I will meet y'all at the range.

It is funny seeing all the things from Longview being discussed here on Arfcom.

Oh yeah.....the Longview Gun Show is the worst gun show in the history of gun shows. Has been for years.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top