Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 6:07:25 PM EDT
had a blast today at the shoot, met a lot of great guys, even though i learned more names today than i can handle.

heres some pics of the shoot for all who were there to pick up.  if you want some emailed direct without the hosting tag let me know.

my ar10, the LW m16, and the 5.45.

me shooting the krink

darren from grenadier on the LW

michelle on the LW

sorry, i got your names at least twice and still cant remember...post with your names so ill remember.

me again with the LW

good shot of krink in hands of RO nate

darren again

nate with MP5

friend of mine with my AR10

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Geeee....Nice guns!!!

Everyone that took photos at the shoot please post them on this thread so Darren and I can capture and save them.

Thanks,
Jesse
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
jesse, i emailed them all to your website email so you can have them without the hosting tags.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Thnks again Bullethole and Nate for the shoot. It was great meeting some of the people from ar15.com. And thanks Grenider Prescion(sp) for the opertunity to shoot some great weapons. To all that coudn't come ya missed out on some great shooting. Thanks again and I hope we can do it again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The LWs are ejecting nice and consistent. Didja'll like the guns?

Darren looks ridiculous with the LW. It's much to small for him.

Simon
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
You should see me with the MP5.  I look like I am mounting a squirril.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Ah, What a fine day.  I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Nate.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:32:07 AM EDT
[#7]
All photos sent to neshomamench
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Besides what people sent, is that all the pics? seems like there were 4 or 5 people taking pics.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I want more pics!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I want more pics!!!

I understand a few pics of you that exist that have yet to be posted.....hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want more pics!!!

I understand a few pics of you that exist that have yet to be posted.....hmmmmmm

Due to my line of work and national security, photos of me are not allowed.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 2:08:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want more pics!!!

There's this one guy, that I met this one time, that was in this one place, that was holding an FAL, in a room made to build piston ARs..........................................
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want more pics!!!

There's this one guy, that I met this one time, that was in this one place, that was holding an FAL, in a room made to build piston ARs..........................................

Great....
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want more pics!!!

Great....

If you didn't have my Black becoming Brownish and recontoured baby in your hands, I might even post it.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:25:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#16]
what is the red-dot you put on the rear site base of your AK?  I'm really interested in doing just that.

thanks.

-mm
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
what is the red-dot you put on the rear site base of your AK?  I'm really interested in doing just that.

thanks.

-mm

It looks like a DOC optic red dot sight.  (maybe JPoint)
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks.

-mm

It looks like a DOC optic red dot sight.  (maybe JPoint)

where's the best place to find them online?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#19]
That's a Doctersight. Supplies are a little dicey at the moment due to Eldorado PMC falling down in their role as ditributor. Good luck in trying to find any LE units.

For a rifle, the 3.5MOA is better.

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#20]
could you send them to me as well?  [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/17/2005 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Well, the pics here and the other conversations about The Bullet Hole (TBH) convinced me to stop by there on the way home from shooting.

Sure have been some changes - place looks nice.  I have a membership card - but haven't been there since 2001 or so.

I met Mike, and a lady - gosh darn it, was her name Barbara?  

Short version: I need somewhere to practice my transition skills, IDPA skills, etc, and it looks like TBH can help.  Both Barbara (?) and Mike said I could use movable target stands - hopefully I can round up a few barricades also.

I'm planning on shooting first thing in the morning (1000) during the week - probably will shoot twice in those 5 days.  If anyone cares to meet me there, or would maybe have a better time to meet, drop me a note.  

I'll be there tomorrow morning at 1000.
Link Posted: 10/17/2005 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Well, the pics here and the other conversations about The Bullet Hole (TBH) convinced me to stop by there on the way home from shooting.

Sure have been some changes - place looks nice.  I have a membership card - but haven't been there since 2001 or so.

I met Mike, and a lady - gosh darn it, was her name Barbara?  

Short version: I need somewhere to practice my transition skills, IDPA skills, etc, and it looks like TBH can help.  Both Barbara (?) and Mike said I could use movable target stands - hopefully I can round up a few barricades also.

I'm planning on shooting first thing in the morning (1000) during the week - probably will shoot twice in those 5 days.  If anyone cares to meet me there, or would maybe have a better time to meet, drop me a note.  

I'll be there tomorrow morning at 1000.

Thanks, things have changed and "You aint seen noting yet" is becoming a mantra. The Bullet Hole has several 100 percent more capabilities than we did just 12 months ago, and what is planed over the next 36 month should turn us into a premier shooting facility. I am happy that someone who has not been out in a while was inspired to give us a try again. I would invite all others to do so as well.

Were you there today? I was sitting in the truck outside. The lady who ran in was Carol. She said someone was asking about movable target stands. (We have baracades if you need them as well)  We are trying as hard as we can to make sure we are meeting the shooting needs of our customers. (Listening to what they say they want) so forgive us if we fall a little short and dont hesitate to tell us what you would like to do.

We now have dedicated Ipsc/IDPA bays. Former world champion Ted Bonnet has entered into an agreement with the Bullet Hole to run shoots (His club) As a member of his club you get access to those bays and equipment whenever you want at a rate less than the normal shooting rate. In the next few days when the details get finalized I will be making a post. As always though, we will try to accomodate you if you are not interested in being in his club, you just cant use those bays, equipment or get those rates.  

For those who are IPSC/IDPA shooters, This should be exciting to you.

If by tomorrow, you mean Tuesday the 18th, I might join you for some trigger time.  Start a new thread and see if we cant round up a few folks for a little early boom session.
Link Posted: 10/17/2005 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I was there about 1130 - laid off right now so I generally have no idea what time it is.

Quoted:
If by tomorrow, you mean Tuesday the 18th, I might join you for some trigger time.  Start a new thread and see if we cant round up a few folks for a little early boom session.

Yep, tomorrow Tues 18 Oct.

I'll start a new thread...looking forward to meeting you.

Maybe we can discuss some details IE what I want to do vs what you can provide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top