Link Posted: 7/9/2013 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]
no south before stateline
Link Posted: 7/10/2013 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Black Op Arms
Claremont, NH

They had their grand opening yesterday, really nice shop.

I just stopped in for the first time today.  Surprised to see all the cool toys hanging on the wall, even had a Barrett semi-auto..  Ammo prices thru the roof though.  I'm NOT paying $130 for a brick of CCI Standard Velocity .22.  A year ago I payed $25.  Federal XM193 was like $15 a box IIRC.  

Anyone else have a first impression on this new shop yet?
Link Posted: 7/10/2013 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Black Op Arms
Claremont, NH

I just stopped in for the first time today.  Surprised to see all the cool toys hanging on the wall, even had a Barrett semi-auto..  Ammo prices thru the roof though.  I'm NOT paying $130 for a brick of CCI Standard Velocity .22.  A year ago I payed $25.  Federal XM193 was like $15 a box IIRC.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2013 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Wicked Weaponry.

Stopped by there for the first time and really like the service and culture of the shop.  Very passionate owners who you can tell are loving what they do!

Link Posted: 7/12/2013 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Black Op Arms
Claremont, NH

Yeah, no kidding!  

Link Posted: 7/13/2013 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes--south of State Line. Thanks. Looked it up on Google Maps. I used to go into that plaza back where there was a sub shop there.

Link Posted: 7/13/2013 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Think it is the next building down.  If you are talking Super Subs anyway.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 12:37:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Black Op Arms
Claremont, NH

View Quote

Very nice store. Prices nothing short of rape, however. Lots of ammo in stock but for the highest prices I've witnessed anywhere. Wife wanted to look at an SR22, but they were $100 more than anywhere else.
Not a good experience.
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I noticed an incorrect address.

Lee's Gun Shop
11 Tracy Lane
Hudson, NH
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#10]
There's a new gun shop opening up on Route 16 in Ossipee, just south of Green Mountain Furniture.

Banshee Firearms and Gunsmithing.  I don't know when it is opening, yet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey guys has anyone seen any AK mags in your LGS. I cant even get a ten rd mag shipped here for some reason.Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Gunshow in W. Lebanon, NH, this weekend should have some. Long haul depending on where in CT you are, though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Gunshow in W. Lebanon, NH, this weekend should have some. Long haul depending on where in CT you are, though.
View Quote

Looks to be about 2.5hrs away.Is it a pretty big show?EDIT Just checked the list of shows for NH theres one in April in Concord anyone been to that one before.Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Looks to be about 2.5hrs away.Is it a pretty big show?EDIT Just checked the list of shows for NH theres one in April in Concord anyone been to that one before.Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Concord show is at the Ice Arena right off the highway. I would say of the three shows we get that this one is the medium sized show.

Manchester is the largest usually, followed by Concord and then Lebanon. The Lebanon show is a little weird because it's split up among a bunch of warren like interconnected rooms in a smaller hotel.

The Ice Arena should be good to go for what you need I think though....
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you know when the Manchester show is
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do you know when the Manchester show is
View Quote

Here
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Banshee Firearms in Ossipee is now open.

Banshee Firearms
1018 Rt 16
Ossipee, NH 03814

Small selection right now.  Prices are a mixed bag.  He has an in house engraver.  Looks like decent work, but I'm no expert.  He is right next to an auction house that holds monthly firearms auctions.  I am sure he will snap up the auction inventories and that should boost his used inventory a bit.

ETA: he told me no website up and running yet, but it's coming.  In the meantime, his shops email is [email protected].  I forgot to ask about transfers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Banshee Firearms

1018 Rt 16

Ossipee, NH 03814

Small selection right now.  Prices are a mixed bag.  He has an in house engraver.  Looks like decent work, but I'm no expert.  He is right next to an auction house that holds monthly firearms auctions.  I am sure he will snap up the auction inventories and that should boost his used inventory a bit.

ETA: he told me no website up and running yet, but it's coming.  In the meantime, his shops email is [email protected].  I forgot to ask about transfers.
View Quote
Is the auction house Gary Wallace? When does he do gun auctions?

Link Posted: 2/27/2014 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Banshee Firearms
1018 Rt 16
Ossipee, NH 03814

Yes, Gary Wallace.  I get email updates from auction zip.com with Wallace's auctions.  He does auctions every Saturday and, from time to time, devotes an entire auction to guns.  He gets a pretty good variety of guns, ammo, and reloading supplies through estates, etc.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#20]
SL Gun Shop of Mason, NH to transition to Old Glory Guns & Ammo

[youtube] http://youtu.be/kXN67rs-tyQ [/youtube]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top