Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 4:42:23 PM EDT
Figured I'd put them in a new thread.
If anyone wants a higher res version of any particular photo let me know. I resized them to 800x600, normally they are 1600x which I have but didnt post.
Anyways, without further ado.....

EDIT

All pictures moved HERE
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks man for the pics, they came out good!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Great pics and a great time. See you guys soon!

T
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:39:34 AM EDT
[#3]
so is it always that blue in kansas, or was that just a freak of nature day?  

looks like you guys had good fun.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That was a great way to spend a saturday.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so is it always that blue in kansas, or was that just a freak of nature day?  

looks like you guys had good fun.

It was a nice day, but it wasn't that blue
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
The only blue I saw was glockluvinredleg's CAV arms smurf-pimp AR! In the pic above it looks green, not even close baby.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, who in the hell has some Wolf ammo? I was by Cabela's again today and the shelve's were bare.

T
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The only blue I saw was glockluvinredleg's CAV arms smurf-pimp AR! In the pic above it looks green, not even close baby.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:44:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude you guys are more than welcome, as long as you bring FA to rent

The range is behind a gunshop in Osawatomie,KS. I'de have to say its three plus hours from you guys. But if you are in KC for a gunshow its just forty minutes from downtown.

I had to start a group here in Kansas. You guys know how much fun I have had out at your place.Now I am looking for land so we can run COF's an such. It'll take time, but I have no problems with growth.

Say hi to everyone

Marshall
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Marshall looks good,  your doing us proud. im with cmmg think were gong need a road trip. thats if you guys will let us. it would be good to see you again. miss you at our shoots.

very nice pics.

Ronald
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top